Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-13-2022, 10:50 AM   #51
AC_808
Hercules

I'd figure the city of Los Angeles ...especially Hollywood ...would buy one of these and put it somewhere. It's from a well known movie after all.

If not Hollywood ...then Disney Land should buy one. Put it right there in between Disney Land Park and California Adventure Park. HaHa...would be awesome to see whenever I go there.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 11:31 AM   #52
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Disney Land should buy one. Put it right there in between Disney Land Park and California Adventure Park. HaHa...would be awesome to see whenever I go there.
Avengers Campus would be the best spot.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 12:13 PM   #53
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I'd figure the city of Los Angeles ...especially Hollywood ...would buy one of these and put it somewhere. It's from a well known movie after all.

If not Hollywood ...then Disney Land should buy one. Put it right there in between Disney Land Park and California Adventure Park. HaHa...would be awesome to see whenever I go there.
I doubt it. Those guys could commission their own, very easily, if they wanted it. They wouldn't wait for a random Chinese company to make it.

Honestly, I think some of these statues going on sale are intended as a talking point, nothing more. For a company to make something like this, it just shows they have no idea who occupies their market demographic.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 01:02 PM   #54
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It's just a publicity stunt. That's what it is.

They've built it for the show and it is intended for the show, although they wouldn't say no to some crazy rich guys with the space and money for it.

I can see this statue being displayed at the entrance of a Toys r us store but not in a typical residential home. Nonetheless, it is an awesome looking piece.

It shows that QS is willing to promote its brand to a great extent, no expense spared.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 02:30 PM   #55
fiveainone
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

You guys realize QS is based in China right? The land where there's tons and tons of millionaires? I'd think this is going mostly to their market. 72k to those rich Chinese is nothing; they want it, they have it. If they want it, and QS doesn't have it, then QS loses.
fiveainone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 03:16 PM   #56
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Even money is not an issue the space and the structural requirements for the space needed to display such monster of a statue certainly is. QS is no doubt aware of it. It's just a publicity stunt to generate interests for the show and their booth in particular. Look, we have a thread here dedicated to talk about it. Isn't it a great marketing campaign already?
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote