Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-01-2023, 07:57 AM   #11
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus View Post
All the vids I can find about these products are from sponsored creators. I want to see how the finished retail product really looks like, not their prototypes.
Every video you can find on YouTube shows the final, factory mass produced item, not prototypes.
Same for every 1:15 Raptors photo I posted here, those are all from hands of chinese collectors shared via social media. Prototypes were noticeably better.

Quote:
It's been around for years.. but there's only another single mention of them in this forum. Not PRF or SSF, even.
Because until now they were an obscure chinese company doing an handful of unlicensed products from a single franchise. Still, they were pretty well known among this niche of collectors because of their accurate sculpts.

Quote:
They are pricey af for how small they are, what's their quality? How does the paintjob hold up against the product photos?
Their quality is good. Sculpts are insanely accurate, obviously, but pretty soft when it comes to high frequency detail. Paintjob simple but effective.

Again, there's plenty of review of the final products on YT for a close look, and they seem to have improved after getting the official license.

Here a comparison with Iron Studios Raptors:

VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 12:12 PM   #12
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
Please share a pic of that Pteranodon next to P1 Spino once you receive it, should look sooo good.

Still waiting for my Raptor order from Lana, received a mail asking to confirm my address the other day and then radio silence. It's my first order with them and I'm not too thrilled with communication and it's a shame because I'm going with them for the Nanmu Dragon Soul Rex, assuming I'll be able to get one in the first place.
Here's some pics of their current 1:15 Pteranodon with the Spino. It actually looks to me like it might scale better with the Mosasaur and especially Mattel's human figures.

I've placed multiple orders with them over the years, they don't contact unless there is an issue or your item is shipping. I heard the raptors came in via their facebook page and they will ship in July, I think there is a holiday or something going on they mentioned?

I've bought all my Nanmu products through them, including all the Dragon Soul pieces if it wa one I wanted. I actually bought then sold the Spino one, the Mosa I just skipped to close to other pieces I own. The Rex I have preordered from them.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 12:20 PM   #13
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
All the vids I can find about these products are from sponsored creators. I want to see how the finished retail product really looks like, not their prototypes. It's been around for years.. but there's only another single mention of them in this forum. Not PRF or SSF, even.

They are pricey af for how small they are, what's their quality? How does the paintjob hold up against the product photos?
Here's a couple pics of my 1:15 Pteranodon and 1:1 Compy by them.

I actually think they are decently priced except that 1:15 Pteranodon..

The early IS Raptors are pretty good, soft on detail but good from a distance. idk what happened after that but the diorama pieces had some major issues. Hoping these new ones they are making are better.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:09 PM   #14
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
Here's some pics of their current 1:15 Pteranodon with the Spino. It actually looks to me like it might scale better with the Mosasaur and especially Mattel's human figure.
Yeah, that old version looks like a toy, the new licensed version should look much better going by how the Raptors turned out.
I think with that classy base the new one will blend great with P1 pieces.

Quote:
I've placed multiple orders with them over the years, they don't contact unless there is an issue or your item is shipping. I heard the raptors came in via their facebook page and they will ship in July, I think there is a holiday or something going on they mentioned?

I've bought all my Nanmu products through them, including all the Dragon Soul pieces if it wa one I wanted. I actually bought then sold the Spino one, the Mosa I just skipped to close to other pieces I own. The Rex I have preordered from them.
Just got a very nice response from them, Raptors will start shipping next week.

Really need that Dragon Soul Rex. Not usually an unlicensed collector but I love Nanmu recent figures.

Quote:
The early IS Raptors are pretty good, soft on detail but good from a distance. idk what happened after that but the diorama pieces had some major issues. Hoping these new ones they are making are better.
Unfortunately they lost sculptor Caio Fantini to Prime 1.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:47 PM   #15
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
Yeah, that old version looks like a toy, the new licensed version should look much better going by how the Raptors turned out.
I think with that classy base the new one will blend great with P1 pieces.

Just got a very nice response from them, Raptors will start shipping next week.

Really need that Dragon Soul Rex. Not usually an unlicensed collector but I love Nanmu recent figures.

Unfortunately they lost sculptor Caio Fantini to Prime 1.
It's not that bad and it does have the mouth open where as the new one doesn't . I think they will look good together. It will also get hard to find as it's replaced.

Nice. I knew it would be soon. Not that I don't have enough raptors.. lol Nanmu has been doing very well, I do wish they would branch out a bit more from just theropods.

Oh right I heard something about that. and Prime 1 lost their main JP/JW sculptor Julien Romero. Or let him go I heard.
Old 07-04-2023, 09:17 AM   #16
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Pretty detailed review of the new Raptors:

https://www.youtube.com/live/lmjlL7ZHARg?feature=share
Old 07-14-2023, 12:01 PM   #17
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Finally received my Raptors and I'm honestly blown away. Superb high quality packaging, sculpt accuracy, classy bases. Top notch affordable products.
I'm likely going to get the entirety of their offering.
Old 07-23-2023, 02:25 PM   #18
ChrisLikesDinos
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

These are in-hand, ordered from here: https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/dino-dream

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/...91359332851712

Honestly, these are the best on the market for quality, price, and accuracy. They came out of nowhere for me, but now I'm all in.
ChrisLikesDinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:31 AM   #19
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Just received mine the other day, very well done. Those super tiny teeth are fantastic.