Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-27-2023, 05:37 PM   #11
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Are you still waiting? I really want to order some but scared I'll have chaged my mind by the time they come. Or given up the hobby altogether lol
I have multiple cases across multiple orders ordered through SpecFiction. The oldest unfulfilled being January of LAST year, 2022. These are standard non custom cases. With no sign in sight of shipment, my multiple emails have been unanswered by SpecFiction, who I do not blame at all.

Todd has answered on Facebook stating he'll contact Moduspace, it's been 4 weeks no answer.

Meanwhile, Moduspace's website states they are shipping cases currently within a 3-5 month time frame.

Infuriating.

I love the pieces I have received, but super unreliable fulfillment with in a timeframe. When I ordered I was told 6 months.

I love spec, they never let me down, but the Moducase tale from EVERYONE is crazy to me.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 08:15 PM   #12
Rowzey
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
I have multiple cases across multiple orders ordered through SpecFiction. The oldest unfulfilled being January of LAST year, 2022. These are standard non custom cases. With no sign in sight of shipment, my multiple emails have been unanswered by SpecFiction, who I do not blame at all.

Todd has answered on Facebook stating he'll contact Moduspace, it's been 4 weeks no answer.

Meanwhile, Moduspace's website states they are shipping cases currently within a 3-5 month time frame.

Infuriating.

I love the pieces I have received, but super unreliable fulfillment with in a timeframe. When I ordered I was told 6 months.

I love spec, they never let me down, but the Moducase tale from EVERYONE is crazy to me.
I'm in the same boat through comicconcepts. Ordered april 1st 2022. Sent them a message last month asking if they have heard any updates, because the april-jun orders from last year should have shipped out already per moduspase. Still haven't heard anything.

I hate the wait times but love the product. I'll probably just order directly from moduspace my next order. Looking at the black friday sales to get some of the corner units.
Rowzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 12:37 AM   #13
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Is frustrating, they should just be honest on their website about how long it may take
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 01:10 AM   #14
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Are you still waiting? I really want to order some but scared I'll have chaged my mind by the time they come. Or given up the hobby altogether lol
Yeah everything is 👍. My 5 cents I'd never order moducase through a third party like sideshow or specfiction. I'd deal with them directly. Customer service there is aces and they respond the next day.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 03:01 AM   #15
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
Yeah everything is 👍. My 5 cents I'd never order moducase through a third party like sideshow or specfiction. I'd deal with them directly. Customer service there is aces and they respond the next day.
Yeah I have been asking a lot of questions and they are quick to reply, I just need to be sure before ordering in case it does take 2 years
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote