Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-28-2023, 10:52 AM   #51
Forps is back
Mephisto

The situation is not as simple as some guys think. There are a lot of things happening behind the curtains regarding this bust.....

I'll simply say this again..

Marvel MUST, i repeat, MUST investigate what is really happening with this. Is it a custom by a woman or better said a man or is the situation more complicated? Who sculpted it? Where is going to be produced? By who? What is REALLY happening?

MARVEL MUST WAKE UP. Or even Sideshow or someone else to inform Marvel about what is really happening with this.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 08:15 PM   #52
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
The situation is not as simple as some guys think. There are a lot of things happening behind the curtains regarding this bust.....

Marvel MUST, i repeat, MUST investigate what is really happening with this. Is it a custom by a woman or better said a man or is the situation more complicated? Who sculpted it? Where is going to be produced? By who? What is REALLY happening?

MARVEL MUST WAKE UP. Or even Sideshow or someone else to inform Marvel about what is really happening with this.
A private studio in China, MW Studios, decided to make this bust and keep the ES low at 30. Somehow Hannah Li got wind of it, and plans to copy it and sell a few of her own. Something she has repeatedly done in the past.

She has yet to provide proof that she knows or even has met the sculptor Micheal.

The bust is legit; I think the question is whether or not she can replicate the quality.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 02:17 AM   #53
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
I suppose some of you have already watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Gp6nVo2CU
It's flankster so I don't blame anybody for avoiding his videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post

Marvel don't care enough, when there's such a low ES that's how the customs fall through the cracks. There are custom star wars pieces but as long as the ES is low, Disney/marvel won't go after them
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote