Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-02-2016, 10:26 AM   #21
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Thanks for the pic's Fro. I was wondering what EFx would come to the game with. I would consider the Suicide Squad props but honestly I too have to join the chorus unwilling to join the unending wait
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #22
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Interesting about no lightsabers. I thought they were displaying them? Did they put them out later than these pics were taken or were the sabers from someone else?

When it comes to eFx I think just about everyone reacts the same way. Joy then frustration then sadness then carelessness...

Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:24 PM   #23
PacMan3000
The Spirit

I own absolutely nothing by EFX, but this Panther helmet really excites me (assuming it's of quality).

But then I read the comments here...talk about buzzkill, lol.

So, essentially, you guys are saying that this is an unreliable company that doesn't release their products on time, if at all?
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:57 PM   #24
Devo

You've got it in one. EFX are more of a travelling exhibition, you get to look at loads of cool stuff, but can never touch, cos it never gets made. The efx team are such a tease.
Devo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #25
Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000 View Post
So, essentially, you guys are saying that this is an unreliable company that doesn't release their products on time, if at all?
Basically, yeah. You can forget they even exist and you'll miss pretty much nothing...oh sure a replica helmet here, a once in a blue moon ship or vehicle there. Nothing earth shattering, really. Heck their falcon isn't really that great and it's been around for like 7 years on display...though still desirable for what it is due to a huge lack of alternative falcons even in the secondary market except for code 3 product and model kits.

What I really want is the damn AT-AT. I sorely wished I had been around a decade ago to nab the one done back then....
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:46 AM   #26
jkno4u
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Basically, yeah. You can forget they even exist and you'll miss pretty much nothing...oh sure a replica helmet here, a once in a blue moon ship or vehicle there. Nothing earth shattering, really. Heck their falcon isn't really that great and it's been around for like 7 years on display...though still desirable for what it is due to a huge lack of alternative falcons even in the secondary market except for code 3 product and model kits.

What I really want is the damn AT-AT. I sorely wished I had been around a decade ago to nab the one done back then....
It has been said that DeAgostini might consider making an AT-AT in the future after the Falcon is finished. The Master Replicas AT-AT's are gorgeous, but very expensive these days.
jkno4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #27
vader-nator
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Pretty sad that they can present all this at cons and hardly anything ever materialises........ even the pre orders......

What happened to the Obi-Wan reveal lightaber?
Captain America Cowl?
Scout Helmet?
Iron Man Helmet?

A year is a long time......2 years is ages........ 3 years and people have moved on to fresh fields.

I look at Comic Con presentations from these guys and don't even get a hint of hope up that things will happen in a happy fun time frame.

Collecting can be lots of fun when things are delivered as promised.

Too bad collecting EFX high end stuff takes years.

Pre - Orders from Hell.
vader-nator is offline   Reply With Quote