Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #421
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

''Delays are always an unpredictable issue in this job and we are sorry that they happen.''

No there're not! He did this nonsense with One2one, he NEVER booked production space on time and always expected to just jump the queue, we had to literally babysit the guy...he was a good salesman but when it came to business he was absolutely useless!
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #422
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
''Delays are always an unpredictable issue in this job and we are sorry that they happen.''

No there're not! He did this nonsense with One2one, he NEVER booked production space on time and always expected to just jump the queue, we had to literally babysit the guy...he was a good salesman but when it came to business he was absolutely useless!
Well it looks like he's at it again then huh? Let's just hope and pray he isn't trying to scam everyone out of their money.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #423
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
And that is exactly what I am talking about. 3 years to get that statue out and with all the other pre orders that they have up on the website. Wonder how long it's going to take to get all those other pre orders out.? And with what is known about Darren Martin and his criminal past. Just sounds shady to me. And I wouldn't trust him at all no way would I even wanna put anything on pre order with this company knowing what we do now.
well with all the pre orders that have happened with no statue, makes me wonder if that is the money he lives off of in hong Kong? robs peter to pay paul? no idea here, have no proof, I am just wondering
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #424
DynamicMenace

yeah he more than likely very well could be.
i wouldn't put anything past this guy. wonder if the money Abdel put up for the expansion of syco in the ME went to support him as well? wonder if Abdel even knows what this guy has done in the past by ripping people off?..
Old 02-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #425
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Just got a response from Sideshow in regards to my inquiry about their name on the Syco Smoke listing. She also provided me with a telephone and fax number if the need to contact them again arises.

"Dear Damien,

The link you provided is going to a page that has an 'access denied' message. That all said, Sideshow Collectibles is not manufacturing any statues for Sycocollectibles.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Hamilton
Communications Manager

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA"
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #426
AJON

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Just got a response from Sideshow in regards to my inquiry about their name on the Syco Smoke listing. She also provided me with a telephone and fax number if the need to contact them again arises.

"Dear Damien,

The link you provided is going to a page that has an 'access denied' message. That all said, Sideshow Collectibles is not manufacturing any statues for Sycocollectibles.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Hamilton
Communications Manager

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA"

To me, this reads as ''not really arsed''
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #427
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Can someone ask WB about when does Scamco's MK license run out? It might be hard to get it cancelled mid way through due to his scamming, but might be easier to make sure he cant renew. Maybe Erick or Jerry would be the best people to find out.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #428
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
To me, this reads as ''not really arsed''
BTW Peter, I was wondering what happened after One2One - are you still sculpting as I love your works! I hope that your bad experience with Darren aka Scam Jonathan Martin hasn't put you off sculpting as that would be a shame.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #429
jedideni

Quote:
well with all the pre orders that have happened with no statue, makes me wonder if that is the money he lives off of in hong Kong? robs peter to pay paul? no idea here, have no proof, I am just wondering
Charles, you're not the only one thinking that. Dollars to donuts, that's what he's doing. The guy lies so easily and so convincingly that I don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth or off of his keyboard.
jedideni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:25 AM   #430
DynamicMenace

yeah same here Dennis, you cant believe anything that comes out his suck. or off his fingers. he will lie steal and cheat and do whatever it takes to not get caught. the people who have items on preorder should be very concerned right now. because there very well could be a chance that they will never see their statues or their money. becasue that very well could happen if they get shut down. and the more i think about all their items on preorder and the ones that are coming out before other statues that have been on preorder for 3 stinking years (how f**king absurd) makes you wonder what in the hell is going on.