Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-22-2015, 07:48 PM   #31
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
I used my one time transfer but i was still able to cancel my kerrigan the other day because its been delayed a few months and i got my NRD back . Think it just depends on who you get responding to you
Yeah, and when people have told me they got refunds I didn't think they were lying it just wasn't my experience. It's unfortunate that it's that way then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
This is why I hate when they collect the money up front.WE should pay when it's ready to ship.
Then don't preorder, it's not that hard ;p They aren't forcing you to do anything :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:52 PM   #32
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Yes you can file a claim....if your item you ordered is over 30 days without delivery.....

PayPal will contact the merchant and give them 30 days to respond.

PayPal will also "credit" your account right away if the item you ordered is "30 days late" and you already made payment.....but if the merchant can prove good reason....then PayPal will reverse this "credit" and recharge your account for the payment that they "credit" you.
I'm afraid it's to late to file a claim because it's longer than 180 days which is 3 months.
It's been 5 months now since my last final payment.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:46 PM   #33
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Yeah, and when people have told me they got refunds I didn't think they were lying it just wasn't my experience. It's unfortunate that it's that way then.

Then don't preorder, it's not that hard ;p They aren't forcing you to do anything :|
Tha's why I pre-order from other Retailers cause they only charge me when its ready to ship and I can cancel anytime I want without penalty.

You try to cancel from ARH and good luck getting your money back.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:23 PM   #34
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Tha's why I pre-order from other Retailers cause they only charge me when its ready to ship and I can cancel anytime I want without penalty.

Good plan
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:30 PM   #35
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
IXEC a question if you don't mind.

How can I be sure that they will pay me my full amount back it was 350 euro that I payed for the statue but with the cource of the dollar I might get less payed or not ?
The Euro is heading up in value lately....but PayPal is not a bank. If you used your credit card to do the purchase, your good and then you will get ALL that you paid, back.

If you used the cash in your PayPal, then you will "lose" some ( about 4 cents on the dollar ) as PayPal needs to make money.

It goes both ways though, if you sent money from your account to pay overseas then the folks that got your payment "lost" about 4% from the transaction, so.....This is how PayPal makes money....
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:37 PM   #36
IXEC
Hellboy

DELETE.....
Old 09-22-2015, 10:03 PM   #37
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:

That works if your not interested in the ARH website Exclusives and then if you are...they got you....
Old 09-22-2015, 10:35 PM   #38
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
I had payed for my Arhian Head Huntress excl statue a long time ago and they never informed me about anything till last week I send a message when I asked my full money back and this is what they answered me.

My question:
Hi Arahom,

This is a quote of your last answer to me remember:

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your last payment. This statue will be shipped in April of 2015. With the statue you will receive the first 3 issues of Arhian comic book as well as a poster. We appreciate your business and look forward to the release of this statue.

Thank you,
Dawna M.
ARH Studios Inc.

Now my question to you is,I want to cancel this statue because I've waited for so long and I have no interest anymore.

Can you transfer the money back on my bank account or my paypal account.

There answer:
Hi Johnny,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. We are sorry that you are no longer interested in the Arhian statue. The biggest problem is that we have already spent the money you gave us to produce your Arhian statue. However, if you would like we would be more then willing to transfer the money you have put down to another statue you may be interested in. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
I wrote:
Hi Spencer,

I am not interested in another statue because I stopped collecting since my parents died 2 months ago.

Please transfer my money $ 112,50 x 4 = $450 back on my bank account or on my paypal account thank you ver much.

Kind Regards,
There answer:
I am sorry about your parents, but that has no relevance on this current situation. We can give you credit to another statue or ship the Arhian statue that you have ordered.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Again my question:
Hi,

Can you please give me an exact date when this Arhian Head Huntress Exclusive statue with 3 comic books will be arrive at my doorstep.
Arahom promised me I would received it back in April this year,It’s now half September and I didn’t received anything so far.

Regards.

There answer:
We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

I'm not that happy anymore with the way they do bussiness anymore.
Same with there new website,Arahom promissed me more than a year ago to add a Buy/Sell/Trade section to the new forum but so far I ain't see nothing yet.
AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR THERE'S NO FORUM AT ALL ---------->>>> WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion: nothing but promisses and words but no actions at all.
Is Spencer by any chance related to Bernie Madoff.....just kidding.

I myself really like ARH products.....their a company that makes low edition numbers so what would happen if people "made a run" on the ARH bank and everyone started canceling their orders.....Their not like SS or XM so you can see their dilemma when issuing refunds ....

ARH clients have to expect some problems with a small company and therefore, there is a need for patience .....and in the end....they DO DELIVER some awesome statues.....

I for one want to see them stay around for a good long time.....
Old 09-25-2015, 11:36 PM   #39
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

This was posted on Facebook:

DD I has been pushed back with the changes made and factory delays we are now looking at first Quarter of 2016.

What changes?
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:58 AM   #40
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
This was posted on Facebook:

DD I has been pushed back with the changes made and factory delays we are now looking at first Quarter of 2016.

What changes?
This is sad and bad news.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote