Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-08-2016, 09:36 PM   #121
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I wonder if they'd be willing to throw in extra portraits with all red bandanas just for the heck of it..
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:39 PM   #122
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
I wonder if they'd be willing to throw in extra portraits with all red bandanas just for the heck of it..
Red bandanas would be dumb imo. Keep it movie accurate and fix the portraits
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:52 PM   #123
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Well it's a good thing you don't work for Prime 1 then.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:55 PM   #124
MrYac
Hercules

all red on anything aside from the classic comic versions would just look out of place I think.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:58 PM   #125
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

I agree
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:01 PM   #126
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

from Kelvin Kole regarding the change:
Hi guys sorry to say this but I have been informed that the turtles are already final. Paint job wise they will look into that. The sculptors behind the turtles just want to assure you guys that they are also big fans of the classic and had put in a lot of effort and time into making them. Same as us these are their childhood favorites. At the end they are satisfied with their result before releasing them out for display in Wonderfest. Out of thousands of expression or look or pose available, they have decided on one most suited for the character, the pose and the look that they are going for. They really hope that you will enjoy them as much as they have enjoyed sculpting them. Maybe it is my fault as the camera angle I chose or the lighting I used made the sculpt looks different. Notice the same for bvs batman and superman also. When u see the real thing, it looks diff from the photos.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:11 PM   #127
IzeroI

Welp there it is. Excited for the preorder date, and to see how much these guys will be costing
Old 02-08-2016, 10:13 PM   #128
jac1066
Blue Falcon

When I first saw the photos I too thought the head sculpts were off. After watching the rooftop fight from the first movie again they look spot on. Looking forward to pre-ordering. I agree switch out parts would be nice but the red bandana's would be out of place IMO.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:29 PM   #129
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This is a Rare and Special Set of statues for ANY and EVERY TMNT Fan. Most loved the first 90s movie as kids and have been waiting decades for highend statues of them. 1/4 scale 90s TMNT hotness with connecting bases. I couldn't ask for a better company to produce these then Prime 1.

I am now curious about the ES and Price of each. I'm all in regardless.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:07 PM   #130
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Have been collecting for twoish years now and these were ones i wanted but doubted would ever be made. I do believe a cowabunga is in order
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote