Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-31-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yamato store broken?

Hey guys, only recently learned about their company with the post showing their Harley, and went to go look through their website, but it seems like it is majorly broken.

The online shop section shows nothing: https://www.yamatotoysusa.com/?page_id=11

The products section can not show anything other than page 1: https://www.yamatotoysusa.com/?post_type=product

I thought that it was just an issue on my phone and tablet, but just tried it in several browsers on my computer and all seem to be broken.

Have any of you had any luck? I really want to go through their back catalog and see their other work, but not seeming to be able to right now.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:36 PM   #2
DrBoris
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I noticed that yesterday both the product page and online shop are not working properly. May be they are in process of updating with the upcoming release of red assassins.
DrBoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:16 AM   #3
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

I have noticed you can't get past the first page of product listings in their online store even though it shows multiple pages of statues are available. I tried different browsers and different sort orders and it doesn't matter.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #4
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I have noticed you can't get past the first page of product listings in their online store even though it shows multiple pages of statues are available. I tried different browsers and different sort orders and it doesn't matter.
I noticed that too.
PLUS, items say "sale" on them and they are the original prices.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #5
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yea... No idea what is up with them or their webmaster. The site is pretty fubar for over 2 weeks and no word on it? smh...
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:15 PM   #6
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Well I was considering buying direct from Yamato to get some of their web exclusives but with their site being so poorly designed where you can't see all the statues they are selling and can't even do a simple search, I am considering dumping that idea and just getting regulars from a retailer. I sent Jeff at Yamato an email about their site problems so we will see what he says.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:09 PM   #7
jjk777
Doh!

Hey Everyone
Its me Jeff from Yamato USA

I do apologize for the late reply we are in process of updating our website, we recently switched over from our old site and still in process of putting stuff up. But if anyone here have any inputs or what needs to be changed please let me know I'd be glad to take care of any problems you have with our website.
Thank You
jjk777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 04:17 AM   #8
richardandtracy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Jeff,

One thing that feels as if it's 'Broken' is that the website permits orders to be placed when you're in countries outside the US, but is then unable to 'discover' a delivery method (I think that was the rather odd term the site used for me). I am sure UPS is one place it could 'discover' a delivery method, and is already providing costs for internal postage.

If you don't want to bother with non US based buyers, please remove the option to alter the country when putting in the address. Or, please fix it. I am one of a number of people who would much prefer to buy direct from you as it means I can get the web exclusives etc. as well as the more widely available statues.

I have tried to send comments about this to Yamato via the site and by conventional e-mail and have received deafening silence in reply - not even an automated 'Thanks for your comments, we care about all our customer's opinions' type e-mail reply. Made me a but huffy for a while - but got over it.

The FFG photo link in the left side bar seems to be a Luis Royo link rather than an FFG link. Now Luis Royo is amazing, as are all your sculptures inspired by his work, but his work isn't the full extent of the FFG and it's nice to see the rest.

It would be nice if the product details could specify the edition size too - thereby indicating how desperate you need to be to get one before they all go.

Regards,

Richard
richardandtracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:34 AM   #9
DrBoris
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Received email about Hera and' Assassin "your order is complete" Does this mean they shipped?

Also if you could please update the purchases with tracking numbers. If these needs signatures it would be nice to contact the shipper and hold for pickup

I already sent Jeff a email this morning.

Thanks!
DrBoris is offline   Reply With Quote