Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-29-2017, 08:11 AM   #2511
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
No, I never owned them.

I got my first statue in '99, but really didn't get into the whole scene until 2012, so I didn't find out about the coms until the aftermarket.

Sounds cool man. I'd definitely like to see that.

I'll be working on a proper display room soon, so I can't wait to set up all my original Turtles comics with mine too. Been sitting in storage way too long!
If you wait/look around you can find these for a good price. I've gotten all of the coms minus Donnie/mouser within the last few months for a steal.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #2512
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

A good deal for these now on Sideshow but for a limited time minus Leo. All went from Stock to Low Stock since the deal opened.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:22 AM   #2513
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
If you wait/look around you can find these for a good price. I've gotten all of the coms minus Donnie/mouser within the last few months for a steal.
Which ones did you get ex or regs? Up until recently there was no listings on ebay for the coms. Of course youre going to get that one seller whom lists, and sells pieces high when there isnt anywhere for an item to be found. But thats the only listing for the exclusives. Theres one for the regs. Slightly cheaper. But thats all.

Now that theres several sets of TMNT out there, people are building their TMNT collection. Its going to be way harder to obtain the older sets. IE Playmates Mirage & Sideshow Coms. The newer sets will be easily obtainable for awhile.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:53 AM   #2514
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

@Australians

The collector editions are $400 AUD each at Popcultcha.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:11 PM   #2515
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
Zen did you end up getting the original comiquettes back? I will get some pictures of my setup because I have the original comiquettes with their Mirage Year 1 stories behind them.

Below them, I have the new statues that I plan to put the IDW year one books with them.
So glad I was able to afford these because I am a huge TMNT fan.
bump, anyone have pics of these compared to the og comiquettes?
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 03:43 PM   #2516
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Which ones did you get ex or regs? Up until recently there was no listings on ebay for the coms. Of course youre going to get that one seller whom lists, and sells pieces high when there isnt anywhere for an item to be found. But thats the only listing for the exclusives. Theres one for the regs. Slightly cheaper. But thats all.

Now that theres several sets of TMNT out there, people are building their TMNT collection. Its going to be way harder to obtain the older sets. IE Playmates Mirage & Sideshow Coms. The newer sets will be easily obtainable for awhile.
Just now seeing your message. A little late huh lol?

All (including Shredder) are ex minus Mikey and Donnie. I can't recall, but I think mouser was a sdcc ex?
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote