Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 04-06-2017, 06:13 PM   #21
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

The site's moving servers apparently. Yeah, you have to sign up before you can select the gifts. Mine saved...so, might or might not for you, but I'm sure they'll work it out.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:17 PM   #22
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Despite the sluggish server issues mine seems to have saved.

Signed up for Platinum and then canceled all my pre-orders since the old PGM was only 10% off and now it's 15% with Platinum.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #23
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
canceled all my pre-orders since the old PGM was only 10% off and now it's 15% with Platinum.
Oh, that was smart!
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:25 PM   #24
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
Oh, that was smart!
Only two MBs but I'll take all the savings I can get. Probably still not worth it for you to order direct I'd wager as the discount still doesn't balance out the sales tax.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #25
Marvelito

Quote:
Only two MBs but I'll take all the savings I can get. Probably still not worth it for you to order direct I'd wager as the discount still doesn't balance out the sales tax.
Exactly right. I've been getting everything that's not an exclusive from MWC for 20% off + shipping. I've had a great experience so far, and he even handled my "yellow" stormtrooper situation really well, got credit for it and got to keep the bust. That's better than what GG did for most everyone else that tried to return theirs. So I'm good for now, but if I ever need to, I know I can count on 15% off buying direct which translates to 5% off after taxes.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #26
Sv7nd
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'm trying to sign up to gold level. But after I hit place order, it just spins saying "submitting order information" and then times out without completing. I've tried about 10 times with no luck. Can anyone help me out?
Sv7nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #27
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sv7nd View Post
I'm trying to sign up to gold level. But after I hit place order, it just spins saying "submitting order information" and then times out without completing. I've tried about 10 times with no luck. Can anyone help me out?
Are you sure it's not completing? I've had the same issue with my last 3 pre-orders and my PGM purchase. Even though the last page doesn't seem to finalize and often times out I went back into my account after and they all did in fact process.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:23 PM   #28
Sv7nd

Quote:
Are you sure it's not completing? I've had the same issue with my last 3 pre-orders and my PGM purchase. Even though the last page doesn't seem to finalize and often times out I went back into my account after and they all did in fact process.
I've checked my online banking and nothing has been charged or even pending. I purposely waited for them to fix their site before I joined so I didn't run into any hassles. But don't know what to do?
Old 04-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #29
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sv7nd View Post
I've checked my online banking and nothing has been charged or even pending. I purposely waited for them to fix their site before I joined so I didn't run into any hassles. But don't know what to do?
Well, the fact that your bank account hasn't been charged yet doesn't exactly mean it isn't processing. You don't need to be part of the PG to have a GG account so if you don't have one yet I'd recommend creating one and try the process again. If you get the same result log into your account afterwards and see if the PGM is listed in your pending orders. If you already have an account check to see if it's listed in My Orders. Otherwise I'd just call them during normal business hours tomorrow. Every time I call I get someone in CS and they've always fixed my issue.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #30
Sv7nd

Quote:
Well, the fact that your bank account hasn't been charged yet doesn't exactly mean it isn't processing. You don't need to be part of the PG to have a GG account so if you don't have one yet I'd recommend creating one and try the process again. If you get the same result log into your account afterwards and see if the PGM is listed in your pending orders. If you already have an account check to see if it's listed in My Orders. Otherwise I'd just call them during normal business hours tomorrow. Every time I call I get someone in CS and they've always fixed my issue.
Yeah, I have an account already set up and the gold membership is just in the cart. When I try to check out is when I experience the issue. There is also nothing in my pending orders.

EDIT:
The order finally went through and is now under my orders. I still can't select my gift or even access the section yet. Guess that will be tomorrow's problem...