Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-16-2014, 02:29 AM   #1241
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

It looks unfinished.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #1242
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
So this is what retail plus an extra $100+ gets you from abdel....lmfao

pink teeth are in this season.

if that person who ordered and got it even is a real person, then consider this actual completed order the "bait"
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:36 PM   #1243
Antman84
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hello

Haven't posted in here but have kept up to date with what's going on

If you ever needed any proof that abdel koh is working with Jonathan
Xion collectibles posted this

From one 2one collectibles

Antman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:33 AM   #1244
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

LoL the Schwarzenegger statue card says in the small print "Limited edition of 100 pieces worldwide" and the number on the card is 141!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #1245
jcrewd
Doh!

Glad I found this thread as I was contemplating on getting Abdel's new project Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe 1/4th statue. Scary thing is so many people (like I was before I read this) are lining up to get it. How come he is still in business considering all the things he's done before?
jcrewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:28 PM   #1246
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
So abdel claimed he could get statues for ppl who got ripped off by syco you just had to show him the receipt and he'd get you the statue for $100 (his cost) now it seems like people who didn't even originally get ripped off are getting the statues like Sean Sanders who is also a scammer. Now.... the people who did get ripped off are reporting that they are getting incomplete statues.
Why do people keep buying this junk?PCS are doing a damn good job with MK if u ask me.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:40 PM   #1247
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrewd View Post
Glad I found this thread as I was contemplating on getting Abdel's new project Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe 1/4th statue. Scary thing is so many people (like I was before I read this) are lining up to get it. How come he is still in business considering all the things he's done before?
Holy, is that the same guy? He churns out custom and commissioned pieces like crazy now. I guess that's the only way he can produce statues. I never even put two and two together and thought that was him. He's pretty active so I guess he hasn't burned anyone on that front, yet. Otherwise he'd be banned from all those groups.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:59 PM   #1248
jcrewd
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeek View Post
Holy, is that the same guy? He churns out custom and commissioned pieces like crazy now. I guess that's the only way he can produce statues. I never even put two and two together and thought that was him. He's pretty active so I guess he hasn't burned anyone on that front, yet. Otherwise he'd be banned from all those groups.
As far as I know, most of his projects are just that. Mostly on the pre-order, digital printing, etc stage. I don't know if he's actually shipped anything yet.
jcrewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 02:46 AM   #1249
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

He has a ton of s--t going on and somehow even managed to partner with a couple of reliable/known artists. Some of them seem to know about his past and either don't care or are certain they won't be scammed.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:31 AM   #1250
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
He has a ton of s--t going on and somehow even managed to partner with a couple of reliable/known artists. Some of them seem to know about his past and either don't care or are certain they won't be scammed.
To some, $$$ is all that matters...
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote