Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-28-2016, 03:48 AM   #121
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Did anyone else get a low quantity email alert for this bust from CM saying its 90 percent sold out?
Thanks for the heads up.

This looks awesome but still difficult to believe they could sell over a million worth of these without an attached entertainment property.

I could see them getting many cancels when they look to collect. Good luck anyone flipping with an ES this high.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:18 AM   #122
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Thanks for the heads up.

This looks awesome but still difficult to believe they could sell over a million worth of these without an attached entertainment property.

I could see them getting many cancels when they look to collect. Good luck anyone flipping with an ES this high.
Yea 500 is really high but the 1/2 BvS line from p1 is even higher 1k lol really not scared to miss out there!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:43 AM   #123
Faceless_one
Birdman

Sold Out at ECC site...

Glad I secured one today from a local dealer - even when I´m actually not sure where I should place this beast
Faceless_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:55 AM   #124
siren3-4
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe I'm being naive, but I just don't see people buying this with intent to flip. Same with the EEC Hulk. That's just way to high a starting point to think about making a quick buck. IMO
siren3-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:58 AM   #125
siren3-4
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless_one View Post
Sold Out at ECC site...

Glad I secured one today from a local dealer - even when I´m actually not sure where I should place this beast
Yeah. I saw the email this morning at work and it pushed me over the edge to order. My wife loves fantasy creatures and she loves the look of this bust. I thought we had a few more weeks to decide. Lol
siren3-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:03 AM   #126
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

As stated earlier, there's no risk with ECC/CM orders, so if folks are unsuccessful at flipping their pre-orders on eBay/FB, then they can just cancel.

I passed. While it's a great concept/sculpt, I just can't see myself displaying Medusa.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:45 PM   #127
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren3-4 View Post
Maybe I'm being naive, but I just don't see people buying this with intent to flip. Same with the EEC Hulk. That's just way to high a starting point to think about making a quick buck. IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
As stated earlier, there's no risk with ECC/CM orders, so if folks are unsuccessful at flipping their pre-orders on eBay/FB, then they can just cancel.

I passed. While it's a great concept/sculpt, I just can't see myself displaying Medusa.
I meant flipping it if they get it in hand.
I can see Cinemaquette reconsidering their deposit stance after this preorder. They don't do payment plans and when people are forced to pony up $2,300 for something which has no history with them this could be a top priority to be cut from their PO lists.

The value of that ECC Hulk may have a lot of people giving them attention.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:42 PM   #128
FROBAY
Phoenix

I'm all for paying a deposit on pieces. It's just less I have to shell out at delivery time.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 02:08 PM   #129
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Question even if people cancel later on, would that not mean ECC would allready made the 500 count?
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 02:11 PM   #130
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Question even if people cancel later on, would that not mean ECC would allready made the 500 count?
Yeah unless they charge before production that's what I'm getting at.

Their stuff has always been very exclusive and mainly attracted people that were serious and would keep it or at least take delivery.

Given that his item in not from any license with a fan set I am wondering if the trend of interested customers will continue.