Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 02-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #1
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Anyone want a Ron Lim commission?

I suppose anyone can get in on this, but it's cheaper for those in the NY area (no shipping fees if we can meet up somewhere). I am going to be giving Ron Lim some commission requests over the next week and wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting something? I would need you to pay me beforehand, as I need to send a check to Ron before he sends out the pieces, so please keep this in mind. He sends everything to me, but I would be willing to send stuff out to people if they pay for shipping. If anyone is interested, please PM or e-mail me with what you are thinking of, and I will get a quote from Ron. Be as specific as possible in terms of poses, costumes, or anything else you are particular about. He does pencils only, no inks or coloring. I want to get this info to him by the end of the week, so please get me your requests as soon as possible. Thanks.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
Tattoo-X

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus
I suppose anyone can get in on this, but it's cheaper for those in the NY area (no shipping fees if we can meet up somewhere). I am going to be giving Ron Lim some commission requests over the next week and wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting something? I would need you to pay me beforehand, as I need to send a check to Ron before he sends out the pieces, so please keep this in mind. He sends everything to me, but I would be willing to send stuff out to people if they pay for shipping. If anyone is interested, please PM or e-mail me with what you are thinking of, and I will get a quote from Ron. Be as specific as possible in terms of poses, costumes, or anything else you are particular about. He does pencils only, no inks or coloring. I want to get this info to him by the end of the week, so please get me your requests as soon as possible. Thanks.
If you don't mind, I'd be willing to help you.
Ron Lim will be at WonderCon in less than two weeks. I could help you out Galactus here on the west coast.
Such as, Ron could do the work for someone on the west coast that conatacts you, and I could pick it up, and mail it out or drop it off...If between San Francisco and Oregon.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #3
Tattoo-X

Smile

If I remember correctly, you guys say he's real good with Silver Surfer. Anything else? I might have to get one for myself.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:25 AM   #4
Wayne Industries
Blue Falcon

His Cosmic characters are great.....Thanos, Galactus, Surfer...etc....he's also a great guy and i'm hoping to get something from him at Wondercon.....if I make it......
Wayne Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:55 AM   #5
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

I have a cover recreation in the works by Ron Lim that is going to rock! I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives.
MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:22 AM   #6
insomniac
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER
I have a cover recreation in the works by Ron Lim that is going to rock! I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives.
I cover recreation is a great idea. I would love to get a recreation Silver Surfer #45. Can you tell me how much he charges for cover recreations?
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:50 AM   #7
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

I think it depends on the cover. Check with Galactus I as I am sure he can get you a quick response from Mr. Lim.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:52 AM   #8
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Quote:
nice idea what characters ???
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:53 AM   #9
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Old 02-08-2005, 02:57 AM   #10
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Quote: