Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-24-2018, 06:12 PM   #221
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I have been reading this website for quite a long time and saw some changes in ARH which gave me hope on ordering a couple of statues. Being optimistic I was thinking the long delays were over and was looking forward to the good quality statues I have seen them produce.(At least in photos).
I understand about liquidity cash flow issues and have mentioned in other postings about the idea of "first ordered first produced" where in my orderly way of thinking these poor customers who ordered these cats would never be waiting 3 or more years to get them.
IMHO ARH could bring in orders with showing one or two prototypes of the new statues but not tie up production on the new ones until the back orders are made and shipped out.....
I have no desire to order new statues until my back orders, which are fully paid are shipped to me.
It is disheartening to see customers who order the new stuff get bumped to the head of the line and receive the statues before the back orders..
I understand your pain..it sucks paying for something and waiting so long..but you must understand some of us have been buying from ARH over 10 years and have also had long waits for statues in the past..and we also wanted certain satues to be made which would always be pushed back years and years..for example statues like the Greek Gods took ages to make since they were first shown because Arahom decided to make comix pieces and frazetta stuff..and even with Alexander I think I was on ARhs case almost 7 years for it to be made. This is just how it is at ARH you experience long waits sometimes and sometimes you don't. There are some of us in here that spend a lot of time and money with ARH and sometimes we need to be in front of the line and were waiting so long for pieces to be made!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:07 PM   #222
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
I understand your pain..it sucks paying for something and waiting so long..but you must understand some of us have been buying from ARH over 10 years and have also had long waits for statues in the past..and we also wanted certain satues to be made which would always be pushed back years and years..for example statues like the Greek Gods took ages to make since they were first shown because Arahom decided to make comix pieces and frazetta stuff..and even with Alexander I think I was on ARhs case almost 7 years for it to be made. This is just how it is at ARH you experience long waits sometimes and sometimes you don't. There are some of us in here that spend a lot of time and money with ARH and sometimes we need to be in front of the line and were waiting so long for pieces to be made!
He should start a poll on FB. Then we could vote on what statues come next.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:56 PM   #223
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
He should start a poll on FB. Then we could vote on what statues come next.
ARH been around long enough to know what sells and what customers want. If he doesn't then he been living behind the moon. Polls are a waste of time because people who don't buy will vote anyway
Old 03-24-2018, 09:08 PM   #224
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

If I was Arahom I would be getting the ball rolling on a medusa bust asap..if he has not already done so..
Old 03-25-2018, 12:03 AM   #225
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Every single company like Sideshow and all the rest that have production in China use the exact same polyester cold cast style resin as ARH studios. It is all the same and yes it much cheaper and more toxic than the polyurethane resin that we have to use in the US due to restrictions. The resin we use in the US is superior in my opinion because it may break but it does not shatter into pieces like polyester resin. Hope that makes sense. ARH never used inferior resin...they use the industry standard. The problem with broken statues is a packing issue from the factory not a resin issue.
Good to know. Thanks Arkalogik.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:34 AM   #226
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I don't think Arahom has ever refused to fix a statue. If I recall correctly, and Cosmic can correct me if I'm wrong, he had ordered a gold Ares and was mad that he didn't get the extra head that came with the Red version and may have had some concern that the spear was like 2 mm shorter than the red or something?
No Sir, fixing was never offerend, there were 3 breaks, and for int customers fixing wasnt an option. Maybe due to shippping costs?

Anyways, its not about that only, we see Arahom has the wrong attitude to communicate and keep customers around him. This is why most of the customers abandon the ship and also the fact that he cant organize the production anymore. Sure some still remain loyal to the company based on their experience, but obviously these are not enough to keep the company rolling. How long do you thing such situtation can continue?
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 08:24 AM   #227
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
No Sir, fixing was never offerend, there were 3 breaks, and for int customers fixing wasnt an option. Maybe due to shippping costs?

Anyways, its not about that only, we see Arahom has the wrong attitude to communicate and keep customers around him. This is why most of the customers abandon the ship and also the fact that he cant organize the production anymore. Sure some still remain loyal to the company based on their experience, but obviously these are not enough to keep the company rolling. How long do you thing such situtation can continue?
how's your ARH experience comparing to your current pcs experience?..
Old 05-14-2018, 07:23 PM   #228
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I feel really sad to see such potential wasted by so many mistakes.

The money was not used in a wise way. And the relationship with the customers was put in second place.

But I strongly believe that the experience with ARH improved on the last months.

We were able to help a lot of people. As I told you before, if I had the statue in stock => I shipped it.

Of course in my situation, it's literally impossible to make everyone happy. There are simple too many problems.

For the ones I was not able to help, at least I am replying fast, and there's a plan to fullfill all pending orders in the next months.

So, by the middle year, we will be able to solve all orders for Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight (I already contacted everyone!).

And with the sales of the new statues, we will have the necessary resources to come back and deliver all Valkyrie, Eve and Huntress.

I am looking forward to a better future!
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:18 AM   #229
dao2
Cyclops

me too, i hope
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:58 PM   #230
stone eagle
Justice League

I sure hope your optimism is correct arh louis. It does remind me of the optimism that was posted about when the idea of "in house" statues was advertised and it was going to solve the problems of long delays.
Looking forward to receiving my statues and proudly displaying them someday.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote