Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 04:53 PM   #2421
AC_808
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Bummer! Guess they actually do fulfill the orders, in date of actual order placed. I did order on day 1 btw.
Could be. The times I've had early processing, it was for pieces I've PO'd early. From what I can remember anyway.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:55 PM   #2422
SLO_MO
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Bummer! Guess they actually do fulfill the orders, in date of actual order placed. I did order on day 1 btw.
I didn't order anywhere near day 1 and got the early processing for the 12th. I think like pretty much everything with Sideshow it's just luck of the draw.
SLO_MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:22 PM   #2423
nearmint
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
nearmint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 3,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Early processing this Wednesday! Should have it Thursday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
WTH! ... Lucky dog!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
You and your living in CA!
I had the day wrong. Should have it Friday, not Thursday.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:41 PM   #2424
Vecchio1
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
Vecchio1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,229
24th for me.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:51 PM   #2425
Indomitus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Midgard. Better than Assgard
Posts: 1,397
One of the things I think this piece really excels with is the mask design. I've been doing some comparisons with the XM Brown and much prefer the SS version. Martin Canale does some great work!



Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #2426
Divo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
One of the things I think this piece really excels with is the mask design. I've been doing some comparisons with the XM Brown and much prefer the SS version. Martin Canale does some great work!




Canale assisted, but Grassetti was the main sculptor. The pupil learned his lessons well, and am really hoping he gets a Hulk commission in the near future. But yeah, the balance and details on this piece are outstanding. Very soon now.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #2427
Master Pizza
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Space Between
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
One of the things I think this piece really excels with is the mask design. I've been doing some comparisons with the XM Brown and much prefer the SS version. Martin Canale does some great work!



After seeing the printed out prototype for XM brown I completely disagree with you. XM Brown is going to be my definitive Wolverine, but this one is a great alternative if you like the costume.
Master Pizza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #2428
Divo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
After seeing the printed out prototype for XM brown I completely disagree with you. XM Brown is going to be my definitive Wolverine, but this one is a great alternative if you like the costume.

When, where did you see the printed sculpt? Can, will anyone post pics anytime soon?
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:05 PM   #2429
Master Pizza
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Space Between
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
When, where did you see the printed sculpt? Can, will anyone post pics anytime soon?
Lol. I think you've had a memory lapse Divo. You've seen it too. It wasn't a cleaned up prototype, but it was printed out, not a render like what you just posted.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=651
Master Pizza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:47 PM   #2430
Divo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Lol. I think you've had a memory lapse Divo. You've seen it too. It wasn't a cleaned up prototype, but it was printed out, not a render like what you just posted.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=651

Man, you’re right, I completely forgot. With the waiting, and all the incoming, I guess I was thinking or hoping for new pics. But yes, this brn Wolverine looks very promising, and may be indeed the Wolverine. Hope we get to see it painted-up real soon.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com