Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-01-2016, 08:01 AM   #361
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
LOL

Yea Mer-man would be soooooo awesome too to finish the Filmation line brilliantly
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:44 AM   #362
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This was on the second page so putting it back where it belongs. Please make this happen.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:53 AM   #363
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Kind of annoying to see Jerry say in the "Ask PCS" thread, that he's considering doing 1/3 He-Man, and Skeletor after he said he's done with the He-Man license; Yet, he couldn't have finished off the filmation line with Merman, or give us a Skeletor w/Panthor?
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:55 PM   #364
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Kind of annoying to see Jerry say in the "Ask PCS" thread, that he's considering doing 1/3 He-Man, and Skeletor after he said he's done with the He-Man license; Yet, he couldn't have finished off the filmation line with Merman, or give us a Skeletor w/Panthor?
I agree 100% with what you are saying !
He could finish brilliantly both lines he started so well
Old 07-05-2016, 06:52 PM   #365
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
I wish we atleast gave it a crack, mer-man is a fan favourite and if we didnt hit the numbers then refund the customers money back. Remember that she-ra sold fast then sat on the last 20 for a while, i think mer-man would had sold out quicker then she-ra, all what ifs now.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:20 PM   #366
foots
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
I don't know how PCS can expect to sell anything MOTU let alone a "set" of 1/3s. Are people actually going to preorder the first not knowing if the second will ever see the light of day? I know I won't. I'm not trying to be a jerk but fool me once and all that...
foots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 01:49 AM   #367
Rob N. Banks
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I would think that PCS would offer He-Man and Skeletor at the same time if they decided to do the 1:3 set.
Rob N. Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:00 AM   #368
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob N. Banks View Post
I would think that PCS would offer He-Man and Skeletor at the same time if they decided to do the 1:3 set.
Jerry mentioned that, but he also mentioned that he dosent think the motu fans would pay the price tag for a skeletor panthor set, not sure why he thinks fans would pay more for a he-man/skeletor 1:3 set. The shipping alone to Australia for me would be a killer.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:12 AM   #369
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Since he has already made he-man I do not think that would be a good idea to make another one in 1:3.

And actually Jerry has made 3 he-mans so far :

the 1:4
the bust
the combo with battlecat

That would be a way better idea to finish the pair with the skeletor panthor 1:4 and see if collectors are ok with a price increase.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:33 AM   #370
BDoggWhite
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by foots View Post
I don't know how PCS can expect to sell anything MOTU let alone a "set" of 1/3s. Are people actually going to preorder the first not knowing if the second will ever see the light of day? I know I won't. I'm not trying to be a jerk but fool me once and all that...
My thoughts as well....especially when 1/3 will cost more.

The combo with the cats is unique and a draw for me. My childhood toys could finally be put on display in a grown-up way with the two main characters and their respective feline companions! I'm still confident Skeletor and Panthor sales would be solid and promote the He-Man and Battlecat statues.
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote