The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

Coca you are CRAP!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winzs
YuP I have one and it was worth it to me too! Rogues Gallery Rules!!!
You are suppose to be in the shower.....aren't you You can lie to get me off the phone, but don't get caught doing it...... LOL
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:47 PM   #13
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Quote:
Coca you are CRAP!!!
Coca is the crap.......today only, non refundable, non-transferable.....
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 03:53 AM   #14
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
Its better then the CRAP DST made.

Oh and Welcome Newbie.
It's fine to me, but not for everyone on this forum, this "crap" word is kinda over limit , I always believe there's must be another great sculptor out there like Bowen, although I couln't name one yet for a statue or bust, sculptors done their best to presnt it to collectors, not everyone is like Bowen, with such gifted hand to do this job, but they tried, and tried hard, I believe they deserve some positive feedbacks other than "crap", don't you think?
Like when you work for a whole day and dog tired, after you got home, your wife just keep nagging you about the gas bill and your salary is not enough blah blah blah or yelling at you and said "What the heck on this earth you think you're doing, go to kitchen and prepare the dinner!" this will be discouraging, no one would really appreciate this kind of situation, you hope your family can say "Ohh! Thank you so much! Daddy, you work so hard to keep this home running, we all love you!" and sculptors are the same, they don't expect all the collectors will like the piece, but they've done their best and hope can get some nice feedback, and "crap" is not the word they expected, that's how you discourage a sculptor and prevent him/her from doing a better job next time, and if they didn't make progression, they're out of this field soon, and it's not about them , it's about us, we make them down, because all we gave them is CRAP but nothing else, we might lose a potentially great sculptor that way, I'm not being rude, just some advice, the strong words are not good for a person.
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:28 PM   #15
valemeister
Cranky Octopus

Welcome aboard riderV3!
valemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:20 PM   #16
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderV3
It's fine to me, but not for everyone on this forum, this "crap" word is kinda over limit , I always believe there's must be another great sculptor out there like Bowen, although I couln't name one yet for a statue or bust, sculptors done their best to presnt it to collectors, not everyone is like Bowen, with such gifted hand to do this job, but they tried, and tried hard, I believe they deserve some positive feedbacks other than "crap", don't you think?
Like when you work for a whole day and dog tired, after you got home, your wife just keep nagging you about the gas bill and your salary is not enough blah blah blah or yelling at you and said "What the heck on this earth you think you're doing, go to kitchen and prepare the dinner!" this will be discouraging, no one would really appreciate this kind of situation, you hope your family can say "Ohh! Thank you so much! Daddy, you work so hard to keep this home running, we all love you!" and sculptors are the same, they don't expect all the collectors will like the piece, but they've done their best and hope can get some nice feedback, and "crap" is not the word they expected, that's how you discourage a sculptor and prevent him/her from doing a better job next time, and if they didn't make progression, they're out of this field soon, and it's not about them , it's about us, we make them down, because all we gave them is CRAP but nothing else, we might lose a potentially great sculptor that way, I'm not being rude, just some advice, the strong words are not good for a person.

My Fault I forgot to break down the word CRAP for you.

Cant
Really
A ppreciate this
Piece.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #17
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Coca you are CRAP!!!
Oh you just say that cause you have Stock in DST.The Apocacrap is Horrible.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:50 PM   #18
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

I have no stock!! but you are still crap!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 12:21 AM   #19
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
Oh you just say that cause you have Stock in DST.The Apocacrap is Horrible.
Wow...coca, first is CRAP, and now is horrible , I don't think it's a kind of shame or mistake to own a piece from DST, there's another Bowen mania on this forum who bought a BD Omega red MB, but when he saw the DST Omega red, he likes the DST one much better and regret that he bought the BD one
and like my family, the piece that caught their eyes are always the DST one, I'm a Bowen collector myself, but I also have some great piece from other company, Bowen surely have their taste and essence on a character, but DST has another kind of depiction on some characters
I'm a Venom freak, when I saw the Bowen piece, I thought that was good, and when I saw the DST one, I like the face much better, it shows more original look with shorter tongue, altough that piece didn't meet my standard, but it still did a great job on it
all I want to say is, don't deal with absolute, nothing on this planet earth is absolutely good or bad, because every single individuals has their own perspective, you can't just deny a piece like snap your finger, the central dogma of collectors: "Buy what you like", and that's the total purpose of collection, completist devote their time and money on a single company, can they proudly say "I LOVE every single piece I have"? Or perhaps they can only say"I have every single piece from XXXXX Design"? athough there are some piece in my collection are from other company, I love them as I love Bowen. just hope you can understand some common sense of collector and be more friendlt to oothers!
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote