Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-01-2018, 02:11 AM   #21
nearmint
Phoenix

“Hi, I’m Alisa. Now you must die.”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present PMTK7-01: Alisa Bosconovitch from Tekken 7. Alisa is a character in the Tekken series who was introduced in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. An android created by Dr. Bosconovitch as a bodyguard for Jin Kazama. Her design itself is modeled after Bosconovitch's own lost daughter. Her fighting capabilities are extremely high. She can perform attacks with high mobility using arm-mounted missiles and thrusters.

Statue features:
- Size approximately 23 inches tall [(H)58.5cm (W)36cm (D)40cm]
- Size approximately 26.6 inches tall with chainsaws [(H)67.5cm (W)52cm (D)40cm]
- One (1) interchangeable pair of hands with chainsaw (In Exclusive version only)

Retail Price:
- Regular version: $579 US
- Exclusive version: $599 US

Edition Size:
- Regular version: 500
- Exclusive version: 350

Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:03 AM   #22
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

As I said I'm not interested in Alisa but if prime 1 can do this sort of pricing through the line then it's gonna make it very easy to mix and match with F4F.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:10 AM   #23
French Cancan
Deadman

Nice price!
Now, waiting for Nina.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:20 AM   #24
Vendetta
The X-Men

Good price, good exclusive. Too bad it’s Alisa.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:47 PM   #25
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Very random as the first pick though she is pretty popular in Japan. This is a nice looking statue. I've heard that in Korea they replace her chainsaws with laser blades. I wonder if that will be a switchout option for the statue.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:50 PM   #26
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Its sad to hear that these will be from the Tekken 7 roster, I wanted to have a Michelle Chang / Julia Chang statue for a while now as they alongside Sonya Blade are the only female warriors missing in my collection.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:53 AM   #27
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Very random as the first pick though she is pretty popular in Japan. This is a nice looking statue. I've heard that in Korea they replace her chainsaws with laser blades. I wonder if that will be a switchout option for the statue.
It'd be pretty interesting seeing sales of the various P1 lines broken down by market. I have the impression that Japan generally makes up a pretty low % of sales because of how space-constrained homes generally are (at least they are here in Tokyo - I'm sure things are much more reasonable outside of the city) and how huge these things are.

Maybe she's popular across multiple Asian markets and maybe Asian markets as a whole make up a good chunk of P1 sales and/or maybe she's more popular in western markets than I think she is.

Either way I'm not sure how well this line will do, as Tekken collectibles (e.g., the F4F stuff, a 1/4th scale Heihachi produced a while back) haven't really seemed to take off (outside of maybe a few Kotobukiya bishoujo offerings).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:35 PM   #28
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Having looked at the Sideshow listing, I actually really really like this statue. I may try to get her on the aftermarket if by some miracle she drops in price. Great pose and just really pretty sculpt and colors
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #29
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

It's a great statue, good pose, great base, nice EX, i'm totally on board with Prime 1 doing Tekken....it's just it's Alisa.

I was hoping they would start with someone like Feng, Steve Fox or Dragunov, some one F4F haven't shown an interest in doing.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #30
AkumaParallax
Fantastic Four

PO official! Not too excited about the character but I like that they are going for more obscure less obvious choices then the Mishimas and the pro wrestlers so want to show support for a franchise and statue line that I love

On a side note: The first company (p1 or f4f) to do yoshimitsu will be getting all my $$$'s. Please make it happen.
AkumaParallax is offline   Reply With Quote