Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-01-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
qz33
Rescue

What is the proper way for us to share PCS problems?

Many are in fear as to the viability of PCS based upon how we are treated and potential new customers deserve to hear the struggles we have gone through.

If PCS is going to take months to issue refunds then the customers here are the people to share that information.

And frankly unless you have waited 6 months to get any of $5 Grand back from POP Culture Shock then no you do not understand the frustration.

Because I'm about to let people know what is going on.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:17 PM   #2
Deadvacahead
Frackin!

I'm not sure. I am confused by the censorship that appears to be going on with the complaints and issues threads.
Deadvacahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:46 PM   #3
PCSCollectibles
Sales
Producer

Hi,

To answer some of your questions, we are trying really hard to keep this forum revolving around the products themselves. We would prefer to have all CS issues regarding customer specific problems to be addressed exclusively to our customerservice@pcstoy.com email system. We feel this system streamlines the CS process and keeps all record of correspondence in one place.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a PCS fan.
PCSCollectibles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:11 AM   #4
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSCollectibles View Post
Hi,

To answer some of your questions, we are trying really hard to keep this forum revolving around the products themselves. We would prefer to have all CS issues regarding customer specific problems to be addressed exclusively to our customerservice@pcstoy.com email system. We feel this system streamlines the CS process and keeps all record of correspondence in one place.

Welcome to the forum!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:21 AM   #5
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for responding.

It’s very difficult to clarify and resolve an issue when customer services inform the customer that refunds will be processed within 30 working days.

Who do we escalate issues to when this policy is not being adhered to?
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:47 PM   #6
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Hi,

We understand this.
However this forum is not only for your promotion. You have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, your own website and newsletter for all of that. Those are plenty of avenues for promotion where PCS has sole control of the dialogue.

This forum is different. The value of this forum is its members gather here to discuss what is going on in their view and how they feel. This forum is the voice of customers, fans, and the people not just companies.
You are here "trying really hard to keep this forum revolving around the products themselves" and "would prefer to have all CS issues regarding customer specific problems to be addressed exclusively" because there is no advertisement as powerful as the voice of a customer. That sword cuts both ways.

I am not just a PCS fan but a customer that has given tens of thousands of my dollars to and still in POP Culture Shock. Yes this forum has provided PCS a huge benefit of advertisement. Without this forum I likely would not have spent 1/10th of what I have with PCS. For years this forum was PCS's main promotional tool. I log onto to this forum everyday, not onto any of the aforementioned avenues because I want to hear straight up what others have to say. I want to honestly hear what is going on how people feel, what has gone right, wrong, and what needs fixing not just the PCS endorsed version. If that cannot happen on this forum then it neither deserves its members nor its influence that have been gained under such pretense.

POP Culture Shock is not a charity and whatever you and PCS employees personally get or hope to gain financially from PCS comes from it's customers. Though often omitted and overlooked we bear the ultimate significant financial risk on a bunch of toys and make no mistake these are toys as it is right in the name of the company. Pay rent, a doctor's bill, make an investment, sit down to dinner, ; it all comes from people just like us, members here and that includes the money spent to support this forum.

These discussions are for the benefit and use of the members here and it is understood if PCS does not wish to officially engage in individual customer service issues. Engaging personal issues on an open forum does not look professional anyway. It is also understood as a forum supporter not wanting each products' thread dragged down with hyperbole and rants. That is a bit of the nature of internet forums yet somewhere and on this forum you can be sure members are going to tell of their experiences.
It is worth noting that many unknown group customer issues have been brought to light and addressed by PCS just from discussion on this very forum. It may be difficult to admit but honestly many of these issues should never have occurred in the first place.

Discussion of customer issues is not only cathartic but is the main way we have of evaluating POP Culture Shock as a company.
This is a place to review how other customers are being treated and to decide to spend further money with the company and that decision is not solely based on promotions of the products made available.
This evaluation will be ongoing as long as PCS does business and it is not going away in the face of a management change, company agenda, deleted posts, account bannings, or any so called "social media army" onslaught. Frankly the threatening to silence this forum is becoming as negative and damning as the instigating issues. As a customer I am tired of feeling pushed around. There is nowhere else on this site where this occurs as much as right here.

If POP Culture Shock is taking months to issue cancel refunds then as members here we deserve to know, to tell about it, and to decide if we want to spend our money in the future however long as it is an ongoing issue.

A member here recently posted the Golden Rule:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post

This is not rocket science. Treat your customers the way you would want to be treated...
If members do not feel that is how they are being treated then as a customer and member I want to hear about it and tell about it.
If members here believe they are being treated as they should then negativity and censorship would not be an issue.
If you had your money tied up in a company you can bet you would be interested in how other customers are being treated.
I have enjoyed so many of the things I have purchased from PCS and want POP Culture Shock to be a success but not at the serious detriment of the people that supply PCS their money.
I have always strove to fight for what is right and I always will.

Thank you for working to run POP Culture Shock to the best of your ability and for treating your customers with the same respect they deserve and with you would wish to be treated.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #7
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

I think he pretty much nailed it.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:20 PM   #8
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
We understand this.
However this forum is not only for your promotion. You have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, your own website and newsletter for all of that. Those are plenty of avenues for promotion where PCS has sole control of the dialogue.

This forum is different. The value of this forum is its members gather here to discuss what is going on in their view and how they feel. This forum is the voice of customers, fans, and the people not just companies.
You are here "trying really hard to keep this forum revolving around the products themselves" and "would prefer to have all CS issues regarding customer specific problems to be addressed exclusively" because there is no advertisement as powerful as the voice of a customer. That sword cuts both ways.

I am not just a PCS fan but a customer that has given tens of thousands of my dollars to and still in POP Culture Shock. Yes this forum has provided PCS a huge benefit of advertisement. Without this forum I likely would not have spent 1/10th of what I have with PCS. For years this forum was PCS's main promotional tool. I log onto to this forum everyday, not onto any of the aforementioned avenues because I want to hear straight up what others have to say. I want to honestly hear what is going on how people feel, what has gone right, wrong, and what needs fixing not just the PCS endorsed version. If that cannot happen on this forum then it neither deserves its members nor its influence that have been gained under such pretense.

POP Culture Shock is not a charity and whatever you and PCS employees personally get or hope to gain financially from PCS comes from it's customers. Though often omitted and overlooked we bear the ultimate significant financial risk on a bunch of toys and make no mistake these are toys as it is right in the name of the company. Pay rent, a doctor's bill, make an investment, sit down to dinner, ; it all comes from people just like us, members here and that includes the money spent to support this forum.

These discussions are for the benefit and use of the members here and it is understood if PCS does not wish to officially engage in individual customer service issues. Engaging personal issues on an open forum does not look professional anyway. It is also understood as a forum supporter not wanting each products' thread dragged down with hyperbole and rants. That is a bit of the nature of internet forums yet somewhere and on this forum you can be sure members are going to tell of their experiences.
It is worth noting that many unknown group customer issues have been brought to light and addressed by PCS just from discussion on this very forum. It may be difficult to admit but honestly many of these issues should never have occurred in the first place.

Discussion of customer issues is not only cathartic but is the main way we have of evaluating POP Culture Shock as a company.
This is a place to review how other customers are being treated and to decide to spend further money with the company and that decision is not solely based on promotions of the products made available.
This evaluation will be ongoing as long as PCS does business and it is not going away in the face of a management change, company agenda, deleted posts, account bannings, or any so called "social media army" onslaught. Frankly the threatening to silence this forum is becoming as negative and damning as the instigating issues. As a customer I am tired of feeling pushed around. There is nowhere else on this site where this occurs as much as right here.

If POP Culture Shock is taking months to issue cancel refunds then as members here we deserve to know, to tell about it, and to decide if we want to spend our money in the future however long as it is an ongoing issue.

A member here recently posted the Golden Rule:

If members do not feel that is how they are being treated then as a customer and member I want to hear about it and tell about it.
If members here believe they are being treated as they should then negativity and censorship would not be an issue.
If you had your money tied up in a company you can bet you would be interested in how other customers are being treated treated.
I have enjoyed so many of the things I have purchased from PCS and want POP Culture Shock to be a success but not at the serious detriment of the people that supply PCS their money.
I have always strove to fight for what is right and I always will.

Thank you for working to run POP Culture Shock to the best of your ability and for treating your customers with the same respect they deserve and with you would wish to be treated.
Perfect.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:29 PM   #9
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Great post. qz33 !
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:33 PM   #10
Vectorsigma75
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Almost going on 3 months and there's no sign of my Blanka refund! Have sent numerous emails. If this is the business model with the new management of this company then I say its a failure! I rather have it when Jerry had the reins!
Vectorsigma75 is offline   Reply With Quote