Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-01-2018, 06:05 PM   #4181
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Realistic I would say 2020 most likely. So many things got pushed back and not 1 photo of production I’d say 2020 safe bet.
Yikes. I'm afraid you might be right. I'd be curious if those of us who have one PO are even remotely interested in her anymore by then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
When hell freezes over.

This was my last PCS P/O.

This is where my journey ends
Ditto. I still may hold out and get a 1/3 Ryu on the secondary market only because I've always played either Chunners or Ryu, but we'll see.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:56 PM   #4182
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
When hell freezes over.

This was my last PCS P/O.

This is where my journey ends
I have MK Mileena 1/3 and Chun-Li Alpha 1/3 on pre order. I knew they would take longer than a year. It was after all, PCS

The recent Conan turned out great. I have high hopes that Mileena and Chun-Li will turn out great also.

I can't wait to see how Sonya Blade turns out. This could temp me to sign up to another PCS pre order.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #4183
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
Yikes. I'm afraid you might be right. I'd be curious if those of us who have one PO are even remotely interested in her anymore by then....

Ditto. I still may hold out and get a 1/3 Ryu on the secondary market only because I've always played either Chunners or Ryu, but we'll see.
Ryu is cheap on eBay I expect sales to go down further in the next couple of months.

Even if prototype Chun Li will have her 15 minutes of fame and she will be sold on eBay.
Street fighter is dead most people are moving towards marvel dc add in the custom market it’s no longer equivalent to a marvel piece in popularity and flip ability as it once was. For me its not dead I will continue to hope for my 12 warriors between pcs and prototype z.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #4184
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I have MK Mileena 1/3 and Chun-Li Alpha 1/3 on pre order. I knew they would take longer than a year. It was after all, PCS

The recent Conan turned out great. I have high hopes that Mileena and Chun-Li will turn out great also.

I can't wait to see how Sonya Blade turns out. This could temp me to sign up to another PCS pre order.
Conan fActory is doing both of those pieces if Chun Li doesn’t come out like prototype that’s because PCS F$cked up not fActory cloth wise I’m talking about. They gave cheap material and half ass instructions to factory for reptile. I don’t see how they can mess up mileena as she is fully sculpted. I just got a piece non pcs from that factory and it is 95% proto.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 03:36 AM   #4185
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Conan fActory is doing both of those pieces if Chun Li doesn’t come out like prototype that’s because PCS F$cked up not fActory cloth wise I’m talking about. They gave cheap material and half ass instructions to factory for reptile. I don’t see how they can mess up mileena as she is fully sculpted. I just got a piece non pcs from that factory and it is 95% proto.
The new PCS owners are supposed to be using better factories. The same factories Sideshow use. Which is why Conan turned out good. Sideshow appear to use more than one factory, as some of their pieces turn out better than others. Both Mileena and Chun-Li feature basic paint app's - so other than skin tone and the eyes / eyebrowse, i don't see the factory messing up. Fabric is one area, which could affect Chun-Li. Mileena only has one small piece of fabric. From the images release so far, Kitana appeared to turn out good. I'm assuming the same factory is producing Mileena.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:54 PM   #4186
3rdScaleJustice
Frackin!

Has anyone's Chun-Li order been added to their order history at all, either on PCS or Sidshow? Since she was ordered before PCS updated their website last summer, the order never appeared on my account.
The Sagat Tiger statues i got after the big update were added to my PCS account as well as Sideshow after the merge.
I've been paying it off through PayPal without any issue so haven't been too worried, though i wouldve expected the backlog or order around this time last year would have been caught up by now.
Would it be wise to contact either PCS or Sideshow on this to see if something's been missed at all?
3rdScaleJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:12 PM   #4187
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdScaleJustice View Post
Has anyone's Chun-Li order been added to their order history at all, either on PCS or Sidshow? Since she was ordered before PCS updated their website last summer, the order never appeared on my account.
The Sagat Tiger statues i got after the big update were added to my PCS account as well as Sideshow after the merge.
I've been paying it off through PayPal without any issue so haven't been too worried, though i wouldve expected the backlog or order around this time last year would have been caught up by now.
Would it be wise to contact either PCS or Sideshow on this to see if something's been missed at all?
All my orders have migrated over. Contact Sideshow and email them the PapPay receipts from this purchase. They should be able to sort things out for you. Given past history shown here, not sure what kind of response you’ll get from PCS, but you should try as well.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:29 PM   #4188
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdScaleJustice View Post
Both my PCS pre_orders (Mileena and Chun-Li Alpha) have appeared on my Sideshow account.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #4189
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

all of my PCS preorders were moved over to my SSC account weeks ago...all transferred PCS orders are complete and current with payment info and how much is still remaining for each. My Chun-Li 1/3 Battle Dress just updated to "PAID IN FULL" and got a surprising follow up courtesy email from SSC.

Thanks very much SSC! you're the best!
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #4190
3rdScaleJustice
Frackin!

Cool! Glad everyone else's orders haven't fallen to the wayside. Thanks for your help guys! :-D <3

I second everyone's sentiments as well; some behind the scenes pics or production updates would be great to have right about now.
3rdScaleJustice is offline   Reply With Quote