Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #161
pacino
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I have one more payment via SS... looking forward to adding this Falcon to my collection.
pacino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:37 PM   #162
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Hey guys, there's still some debate raging on the other forum about the size. Some people are saying they saw this piece at conventions recently and that it was 13 inches not 15 1/2. I haven't seen the piece myself, so please take the measurements I posted from other people with a grain of salt. I would hate for someone to buy this on the assumption that it's 15 1/2 inches and it turns out to be 13. We'll know more once a few more people get this in hand.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:26 PM   #163
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Hey guys, there's still some debate raging on the other forum about the size. Some people are saying they saw this piece at conventions recently and that it was 13 inches not 15 1/2. I haven't seen the piece myself, so please take the measurements I posted from other people with a grain of salt. I would hate for someone to buy this on the assumption that it's 15 1/2 inches and it turns out to be 13. We'll know more once a few more people get this in hand.
Once i have it in hand will be sure to let everyone know. As of right now all my emails to EFX are auto responded by :

"Thanks for contacting EFX Customer Service, Our office will be closed starting September 30, returning Tuesday, October 10. Our entire team will be at Comic Con in New York. Therefore, we will have very limited access to emails and will respond upon our return."

And its October 18th...
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:21 AM   #164
ctg
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

It seems as though only 2 Asia/European customers have received theirs 2 weeks ago to post pictures. Were are more pics, reviews and exact measurements, what happened to the other few hundred falcons that were sitting on the floor in the warehouse?

Is it possible only 2 people overseas have ordered it.
ctg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:42 PM   #165
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctg View Post
It seems as though only 2 Asia/European customers have received theirs 2 weeks ago to post pictures. Were are more pics, reviews and exact measurements, what happened to the other few hundred falcons that were sitting on the floor in the warehouse?

Is it possible only 2 people overseas have ordered it.
Not sure, i wish they would respond to emails
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:22 PM   #166
demonhunter
Kingpin

EFX Millennium Falcon just arrived at Shioktoys yesterday.

Very short video review put together with phone camera.

It is very very nice.

Ok, just opened the box again and remeasured, it's confirmed the actual Millennium Falcon ship as 11" width x 15" length.

https://youtu.be/CjV_e3gHH3A
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:24 AM   #167
demonhunter
Kingpin

Ok, just opened the box again and remeasured, it's confirmed the Millennium Falcon ship as 11" width x 15" length.

I'm not sure about other countries. The first batch of Falcons arrived at the Singapore distributor about 1 month ago. And then it only arrived in our country yesterday.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:44 AM   #168
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Thanks demonhunter! I saw another person post in-hands pics today and I asked them to measure it, and they came back with the exact same measurements as you. I'm very happy with the size and I'm planning to pick one up from my LCS.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #169
ctg
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yes thanks for vid and re-measure I have now placed my order with SS as that size is perfect for my display!!
ctg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:18 AM   #170
demonhunter
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Thanks demonhunter! I saw another person post in-hands pics today and I asked them to measure it, and they came back with the exact same measurements as you. I'm very happy with the size and I'm planning to pick one up from my LCS.

Hey, you're welcome Sisko. You won't regret it, she's not a piece of junk, but a legendary ship and this EFX version is not too big not too small. Just right, and very well done. My other collector friend skipped preorder, after he saw my video and heard my praises, he said he now regrets he missed the preorder chance. "Oh man, I'm salivating at the Millennium Falcon now," he said. LOL.