Shoo
The Enchantress

Nice!
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:11 PM   #62
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Tempting. Will need to hear/see more in regards to their plans and commitment to the line before jumping in though.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:02 AM   #63
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Nice! Glad they're focusing on more 90's animated series statues.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:34 AM   #64
jal4u2c
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I missed out when the DST PVC line of BTAS came out and would take too much to catch up. And i kinda wanted to pick up the Koto Batman but wasn't sure if it was a one-off or if they were going to continue the series. Now that we know, i think i'm all in for these. I hope the bases are better than the ones shown. Batman had a nice base so the rest should match.
jal4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:22 PM   #65
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jal4u2c View Post
I missed out when the DST PVC line of BTAS came out and would take too much to catch up. And i kinda wanted to pick up the Koto Batman but wasn't sure if it was a one-off or if they were going to continue the series. Now that we know, i think i'm all in for these. I hope the bases are better than the ones shown. Batman had a nice base so the rest should match.
These are really small compared to the Diamond Select PVC statues. For roughly the same prices, you might as well go with that line if you want multiple characters and not just the "popular" ones.

Edit: Just checked, and Batman is still available for close to MSRP on Amazon and eBay.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:43 AM   #66
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
These are really small compared to the Diamond Select PVC statues. For roughly the same prices, you might as well go with that line if you want multiple characters and not just the "popular" ones.

Edit: Just checked, and Batman is still available for close to MSRP on Amazon and eBay.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new
Kotobukiya's looks 10x better though.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:00 AM   #67
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
1) I got rid of all of my Kotos.

2) There are many more characters in the Diamond Gallery line, and Koto is moving like molasses on this license.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:11 AM   #68
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
I just got the DST Harley Quinn 25th anniversary statue with Harley and Batman, and the quality is lacking. The right hand holding the gun was broken, some spots of sloppy paint and Batman doesn’t sit flush with the base. Looks OK at a distance, but Koto quality and details are far superior. DST does have more offerings from the Timmverse.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:42 AM   #69
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I just got the DST Harley Quinn 25th anniversary statue with Harley and Batman, and the quality is lacking. The right hand holding the gun was broken, some spots of sloppy paint and Batman doesn’t sit flush with the base. Looks OK at a distance, but Koto quality and details are far superior. DST does have more offerings from the Timmverse.
I bought the DST Batman STINKS Harley for $30 and think I overpaid. I really like the design but it is definitely more of a cheap PVC instead just being inexpensive. Their Premier resin line is great if you can pick them up for under $100
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:49 PM   #70
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post

Koto might be slower, but their products are still a million times better than those glorified paperweights.

Quality over quantity.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote