Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #541
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
He just went through the order page till they states the shipping costs for your country. For me (Germany) it would also be 394 $ but I'm pretty sure it COULD also be edited by P1 when supes is shipping. They also did with the Berserk Guts Statue (30 kg). First it was listed 360 USD Shipping and then when it was in Stock they edited it to 250 USD and refunded the money that was paid.
Thanks. Good to know. Not for Superman, maybe for Ivy. I could order her directly at Prime 1.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #542
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvo View Post
Agreed. A ton of TDKR Batmans converted and that one sold out in a matter of hours as well. I can see Prime 1 moving more stock to SS when it becomes apparent not many people are going to pay Prime 1's $400 shipping cost.
agreed
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:54 PM   #543
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Thanks. Good to know. Not for Superman, maybe for Ivy. I could order her directly at Prime 1.
np mate, I cross fingers that i will be edited =).
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:10 PM   #544
Atrana23
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post
Nope...not really. I completely disagree with you.

I bought the sculpt cape.....if it were to start leaning i would like the option of switching to the fabric....or if space is an issue.

For $1000 usd the option of bith seems reasonable.

I understand the keys are different......they could have just made it so they are not different (its only that way because they MADE it that way)
You must wake up every morning in a bad mood. Ha. I mean when has Prime 1 demonstrated a lack of regard for QC issues? Those issues were tackled long ago when SS was the company with the lean issues. Since then we have seen the use of lighter materials ie. Iron Studios, XM Samuri batman. Prime 1 isn't exactly in a rush to get these out a I am sure the basic physics involved can be tackled by them. This is not an unknown problem and companies are aware to PLAN for this. It's just annoying frankly to come across individuals who ----- and moan for the sake of complaining. Your statue will not lean or tilt, or fall, or whatever, unless you live in a mobile home. Please cancel your order so someone who isn't paranoid can get off the waitlist. Thanks.
Atrana23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:11 PM   #545
yodasan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

My waitlist just converted - really had to sweat it out there for one whole day.
yodasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #546
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasan View Post
My waitlist just converted - really had to sweat it out there for one whole day.

Mine did too!! THANK GOODNESS!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #547
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Mine converted too!
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #548
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

LOL .... mine just converted too
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:45 PM   #549
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrana23 View Post
You must wake up every morning in a bad mood. Ha. I mean when has Prime 1 demonstrated a lack of regard for QC issues? Those issues were tackled long ago when SS was the company with the lean issues. Since then we have seen the use of lighter materials ie. Iron Studios, XM Samuri batman. Prime 1 isn't exactly in a rush to get these out a I am sure the basic physics involved can be tackled by them. This is not an unknown problem and companies are aware to PLAN for this. It's just annoying frankly to come across individuals who ----- and moan for the sake of complaining. Your statue will not lean or tilt, or fall, or whatever, unless you live in a mobile home. Please cancel your order so someone who isn't paranoid can get off the waitlist. Thanks.
Wow your a little slow.... i actually think you are the one who is negative since thats how you are reading my post.

The SECOND reason i want a fabric cape WITH the sculpt one is to save space if i need to.

This is not an anti prime 1 post....i have this on order and also own norl, Miller, bane, harley quinn, deathstroke, two face, and have freeze, killer croc, both jokers, and a few others on pre order.

You guys who are blasting me over my post are just being complete idiots...

My post is saying i want a fabric cape also...i UNDERSTAND that its keyed in different.....they COULD have made it so thats not the case...i UNDERSTAND that its too late for that.

Also i dont think leaning should be an issue....but it COULD be....

And no you wont get my pre order.......go cry to someone else (wow, i dident even need to post 20 emoticons of a baby crying), and i apreciate your concern but i do not live in a mobile home. (Is this where i would then accuse you of living in a trailer park to get a back and forth argument going....then we could see who's' car if worth more and whos dad would win in a fight?)

Grow up, dream bigger....i simply asked for a fabric cape to be included in my $1000 usd statue.....i can only imagine that your head would explode if someone asked for a cure for cancer
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #550
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Synzaic, you shouldn't have even replied to his post. It was borderline trolling and trying to get a reaction out of you. Just move on guys.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote