Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 01:53 AM   #1
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

"I will never buy from ARH ever again" The List

"I will never buy from ARH ever again" The List

Ok guys here is your chance to be on the "I will never buy from ARH ever again" List!

Are you tired of posting all your problems on other threads and never seeing them again? Are your big thesis write ups and horror stories being lost in the crowd? Emails being ignored and no one answering the phone? Paint job done by 3 year old? Been sacked by ARH and now out for his blood? Exclusive poster came folded? No colour box? Car won't start? 3 years and still no statue? Numbers on you base do not match the box or certificate? ARES painted pink? ARES spear 3mm short?

Well here is your chance to be on a list of customers fed up with ARH that will NEVER BUY EVER AGAIN! EVER!

Share your horror story! No holding back! Unleash all you got on ARH studios! Pics..emails..hold nothing back!

All you have to do is comment in this thread and say "ADD ME" then share your nightmares with the Statue Forum community.

The List so far
--------------------

Shanesg
Ehollywood
Kriegsfuerst

Total count: 3

Last edited by JadeGiant; 12-23-2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:59 AM   #2
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

You can add me.

Bought the Frazetta Huntress NYCC version. It went 19 months overdue(25 months on pre order). There was no information sent to me ever during the whole process. After a lengthy email battle trying to just get refunded, which I was entitled to according to their website, I finally had them send it to me. It had multiple broken pieces, a terrible paint job, broken styrofoam, the print was carelessly placed in the box and intentionally folded along one edge, which basically ruined the print and it wasn't signed by Frazetta Jr. as it was supposed to be.

I should have contacted them and returned it for a full refund, but I just wanted the transaction to be over so bad, I didn't even bother. In a way their incompetence worked in their favour I guess.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

This is a really stupid thread and I don't agree with it. Can Arh be better, hell yes. You have people who are not even customers and will not buy from them? That doesn't make any sense? It should be based on experience.

Their Customer service and organization needs improvement but they will get better if they want to get bigger. I've had crappy experiences with PCS and vowed never to buy from them. I stayed out of them for 2 years but eventually gave them another shot. IMO, pcs got better. Jmho.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:01 AM   #4
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
You can add me.

Bought the Frazetta Huntress NYCC version. It went 19 months overdue(25 months on pre order). There was no information sent to me ever during the whole process. After a lengthy email battle trying to just get refunded, which I was entitled to according to their website, I finally had them send it to me. It had multiple broken pieces, a terrible paint job, broken styrofoam, the print was carelessly placed in the box and intentionally folded along one edge, which basically ruined the print and it wasn't signed by Frazetta Jr. as it was supposed to be.

I should have contacted them and returned it for a full refund, but I just wanted the transaction to be over so bad, I didn't even bother. In a way their incompetence worked in their favour I guess.
added
Old 12-23-2016, 09:14 AM   #5
clutch
Sailor Moon

What do you hope to accomplish with this thread?
Old 12-23-2016, 09:19 AM   #6
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
What do you hope to accomplish with this thread?
Feedback and ideas for improving ARH studios. Keep a track of how many customers are done with ARH..what's the problem?
Old 12-23-2016, 09:23 AM   #7
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
This is a really stupid thread and I don't agree with it. Can Arh be better, hell yes. You have people who are not even customers and will not buy from them? That doesn't make any sense? It should be based on experience.
Their Customer service and organization needs improvement but they will get better if they want to get bigger. I've had crappy experiences with PCS and vowed never to buy from them. I stayed out of them for 2 years but eventually gave them another shot. IMO, pcs got better. Jmho.
who is on the list that should not be there? everyone on there is experienced in buying from ARH..and like I said..if they been added and should not be there then they can speak up
Old 12-23-2016, 09:34 AM   #8
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Honestly, I wish this thread existed back in October of 2014. I would have saved that thousand bucks I wasted and avoided myself a lot of hassle.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:38 AM   #9
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Honestly, I wish this thread existed back in October of 2014. I would have saved that thousand bucks I wasted and avoided myself a lot of hassle.
Well it is here now!! From this day on collectors have a thread to share their hellish horror experiences with ARH studios!! Share your most worst nightmares now to be added to the list!!
Old 12-23-2016, 09:40 AM   #10
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Doesn't Sideshow have a similar thread?
Closed Thread