Statue Forum 


XM Studios


Tweeterhead



StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #211
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 7,747
Live unboxing of the Sho Murase Gotham Sirens on DC Collectibles's Facebook page today at 11:30 AM West Coast time. Sculptor Jack Mathews will be there!

https://www.facebook.com/DCCollectibles/



Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #212
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 7,747
Just announced:

Sho Murase Hot Topic translucent glitter variants

Sho Murase iridescent variants



Sho Murase Gold Batgirl variant on DCUniverse.com

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #213
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 7,747










Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:09 PM   #214
omigeo
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,855
Thank you Gothie….Hmmm those sparkly ones look pretty nice. I like Harley and Catwomen in those sparkly colors

I love the batman/catwoman couple too..
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #215
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 7,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Thank you Gothie….Hmmm those sparkly ones look pretty nice. I like Harley and Catwomen in those sparkly colors

I love the batman/catwoman couple too..
Man if Batgirl has the same variants, there'll be 17 of these including the gold Batgirl!
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:21 PM   #216
omigeo
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Man if Batgirl has the same variants, there'll be 17 of these including the gold Batgirl!


I have on preorder the green version of batgirl..Different colors is what I'm shooting for on these..

Now which colors Ah RED and Purple perhaps
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #217
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 7,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post


I have on preorder the green version of batgirl..Different colors is what I'm shooting for on these..

Now which colors Ah RED and Purple perhaps
I'm all-in on these.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #218
Medusoid
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
 
Medusoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,574
Are there any pictures of the iridescent variants? I couldn't find any.

The glitter ones are kinda cool, but I hate the booger green color they chose for Ivy.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 08:49 AM   #219
omigeo
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusoid View Post
Are there any pictures of the iridescent variants? I couldn't find any.

The glitter ones are kinda cool, but I hate the booger green color they chose for Ivy.
I have to agree with you on this. I do like Harley and CW's colors though.
I prefer the first green on these.

These are Hot Topic ex.
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:00 AM   #220
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Gotham
Posts: 7,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
I have to agree with you on this. I do like Harley and CW's colors though.
I prefer the first green on these.

These are Hot Topic ex.
omigeo, if you're getting only one of each, I would suggest the holiday for Poison Ivy and black for Batgirl.

Purple for Catwoman and red for Harley is a good idea.

Another retailer will have variants as well. They were actually teased all the way back last year at SDCC. You can see the variants in this photo:

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com