Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 08-15-2005, 07:20 PM   #31
KEFLON
Doh!

Here in the uk there are still a few yoda's and troopers and the odd obi-wan knocking about in shops arpund the country at retail prices so some are still obtainably for those who have not got them all yet and no sorry no padme's! Not alot come into the uk i think 20-30 but i maybe wrong!
My shop got the 1 so I snaged it not know it would be so valuable. Hard to think I only payed £25 considering the value now!

And sorry I will not sell her.

take it easy
KEFLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:08 AM   #32
imashyboi
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

How long did it take for the previous statues to sell out? I didn't collect the previous statues but I am interested about their sales. How long did the statues stay in retail stores until they were sold out? GG's asking price of $80 each sounds very reasonable. I think all the Clone Wars maquette that has a limited run of 2500 is worth at least $130. I'm just comparing them to other statues out in the market with the same limited run.
imashyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:02 AM   #33
KEFLON
Doh!

well padme was the first to go then obi-wan. Asi ventress was popular so was the trooper but seems to be a few still around so i guess not as popular as the others the yoda altho they made 7500 sold very well due to the low price but u can still find a few here there. In all they sold well but not fast.

The yoda came out first and i thought it was kool but didn't think of getting him. But then obi-wan and padme were released and that is what got me collecting them.

gd luck
KEFLON is offline   Reply With Quote