Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-11-2017, 08:13 AM   #31
cosmic
Mephisto

13thWarlock, you remind me now the other guy here, no matter how direct and how often people will complain, you cant just accept that the company has problems with the customer support and communication.

It is your right not to want to believe or accept that, but you shouldn't challenge the people who have the problem. The key to success for every company is to keep your customers happy, even more the ones who are hard to deal with, and in my book, the customer is always right.

Its not the customers job to call or write a company many times to receive an already paid statue. Period.

Its also not the customers job to keep asking for updates or to deal with a shop which lost the records of the purchase. The company is responsible to deal with this situation and inform the customer. At least half of the people here had this problem.

Also by no means, a company should ranting/complaining about their customers, seriously?

No one is debating that there are no cases for ARH with happy customers, but you trying hard to ignore the problems that being posted here over and over again. It doesn't show respect to the fellow collectors who paid their hard earned money to challenge them for their problem, or suggesting them to keep calling the company to solve their problem. Seriously, its your right to be a supporter but you should try to solve problem and not hide from them as you trying to.

I dont want to offend you, I think you mean it well for ARH, noone wants to see any company failing. I dont want them to fail either, there I said it. But there are many wrong managements decisions happening and they affect customers and they will affect their future.

I posted the youtube link, because this is whats been discussed in all SoMe platforms, forums, FB, chats. No one has a holy war against ARH, they just aknowledge the situation. Creating your own reality, ignoring the problems wont solve anything.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:50 AM   #32
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
13thWarlock, you remind me now the other guy here, no matter how direct and how often people will complain, you cant just accept that the company has problems with the customer support and communication.

It is your right not to want to believe or accept that, but you shouldn't challenge the people who have the problem. The key to success for every company is to keep your customers happy, even more the ones who are hard to deal with, and in my book, the customer is always right.

Its not the customers job to call or write a company many times to receive an already paid statue. Period.

Its also not the customers job to keep asking for updates or to deal with a shop which lost the records of the purchase. The company is responsible to deal with this situation and inform the customer. At least half of the people here had this problem.

Also by no means, a company should ranting/complaining about their customers, seriously?

No one is debating that there are no cases for ARH with happy customers, but you trying hard to ignore the problems that being posted here over and over again. It doesn't show respect to the fellow collectors who paid their hard earned money to challenge them for their problem, or suggesting them to keep calling the company to solve their problem. Seriously, its your right to be a supporter but you should try to solve problem and not hide from them as you trying to.

I dont want to offend you, I think you mean it well for ARH, noone wants to see any company failing. I dont want them to fail either, there I said it. But there are many wrong managements decisions happening and they affect customers and they will affect their future.

I posted the youtube link, because this is whats been discussed in all SoMe platforms, forums, FB, chats. No one has a holy war against ARH, they just aknowledge the situation. Creating your own reality, ignoring the problems wont solve anything.
well said cosmic! I hope Arahom is reading this! No more ----ups ARH! Get your act together!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:05 AM   #33
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think if you don't have any real or original YouTube content to put up, you shouldn't be allowed to just blast at other people to fill you weekly time spot. Maybe I'm wrong, I do t know. Tell me about what you know, not about what you heard. These two are sloppy and weak and by the ones own admission have just goth the word through a few PMs that ARH has bad customer service.
More examples of people hopping on the anti-ARH bandwagon like it's the flavor of the month. People who in all likelihood don't own a single ARH piece nor would they own one.
I feel like a lot of people are targeting ARH because of the content of the statues. The nudity that most statues have really puts people up in arms. Why? I have no idea, but it does. Now people want to complain about anything and everything to discredit them.

It's like sharks tearing pieces of blubber off of a dying whale... sad.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:15 AM   #34
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
well said cosmic! I hope Arahom is reading this! No more ----ups ARH! Get your act together!
Hey look who's back.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:23 AM   #35
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
Hey look who's back.

Yes I am back! I am here when you need a shoulder to cry on and someone to hear your horror stories !you can rely on me to care! You won't be alone!
Old 01-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #36
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:

outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #37
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:

gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #38
clutch
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
Hey look who's back.
That didn't take long.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:56 AM   #39
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:

Agreed, cosmic. Denial or ignoring the problem won't help things improve.

Warlock, c'mon man. You've even recently admitted it yourself in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
No that is not true unless my email has slipped through the racks as well. As far as I know the statue was delayed until February but ARH is still holding to that delivery date.

I used to call ARH every week or so for updates and info. I don't do that anymore. The conversations just aren't all that fun anymore and in my experience, Melissa has been a fountain of misinformation.
Stop being this guy.

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:08 PM   #40
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

First... the customer is not always right. Good business is built on a good company and a good customer. It's a two way street. And I don't have my head in the sand. I know and have posted that ARH has issues... what I'm saying is that they are being unfairly persecuted here in thread after thread. You would think Arahom spends his days punching badies and stepping on kittens. I really don't think he does that.

There is a reason people are not getting their statues... I don't believe that reason is 100% the fault of ARH, which is how things seem here post after post.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote