Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 09-11-2008, 04:31 AM   #1
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Bullseye vs. The Punisher!

1. Bullseye

Education
Unrevealed (education beyond high school unlikely)

Height
6'

Weight
175 lbs. (before Adamantium implants), 200 lbs. (with Adamantium implants)

Eyes
Blue

Hair
Blonde

Powers
None

Abilities
Bullseye has no superhuman powers. However, his uncanny ability to use virtually any common object as a lethal projectile actually makes him more dangerous than many characters who do have superhuman powers. Although he is not technically superhuman, Bullseye can accomplish many feats with thrown projectiles. He has demonstrated the ability to lacerate a person's throat with a thrown playing card, spit his own tooth through a human skull, toss a paper airplane to a distant rooftop, and kill a person with a toothpick thrown through a window from a hundred yards away.

Bullseye is in overall exceptional physical condition, with the agility, reflexes, stamina, and speed of a professional or Olympic athlete. A result of his naturally perfect athletic gift for hand-eye coordination is that his reflexes are actually honed to a level well beyond that of any normal human. He is physically strong enough to lift at least 350 pounds. Several of Bullseye's bones have been reinforced with strips of Adamantium, and his spine is now entirely made of it, effectively increasing his resistance to injury in unarmed combat. This reinforcement also allows Bullseye to consistently utilize a range of motion in his acrobatic maneuvers impossible for an ordinary human (as his bones are protected from fracture).

Aside from his ability to throw projectiles with lethal accuracy, Bullseye is also a master of many martial arts disciplines and is extremely talented in the use of edged weapons and conventional firearms. Often, his outspoken attitude during combat about using his abilities seems to have become one of his favorite weapons: intimidation. As such, he believes that his attention in the media grants him more effectiveness in combat with a near flawless reputation, rather than an assassin who often uses fear of the unknown.

Weapons
He uses shurikens as a main weapon, although he uses many other weapons including peanuts, paperclips, playing cards, Daredevil's billy club, and a pencil. Bullseye has a list of common objects he has turned into weapons too numerous to list.

---------------------------------------------

2. The Punisher

Education
Extensive military training, partial priesthood training

Height
6'1"

Weight
200 lbs.

Eyes
Blue

Hair
Black

Powers
None

Abilities
Punisher is the recipient of multi-disciplinary military training from the U.S. Marine Corps. While a Marine, he also received training from the U.S. Army and Navy. From this training, Punisher is proficient in not only basic infantry skills, but in special operations, which includes the use and maintenance of specialized firearms and explosive ordnance. He is highly trained in infiltration into heavily-guarded enemy territories and structures for the purpose of assassination, captures, and military intelligence. Also, he is trained in various forms of camouflage and stealth. From his airborne training, Punisher is able to pack and maintain his own parachute rigs, as well as professionally control his landings, in daylight and at night. From his Navy UDT training, Punisher is well-skilled in extended underwater operations, including demolitions. He is skilled with a great many types of explosives, ranging from simple dynamite to plastique to improvised explosives. His hand-to-hand combat skills are more then sufficient to allow him to incapacitate and kill men much stronger than he is, as well as to deal with groups of armed and unarmed enemies, killing them all without weapons if he deems it necessary. He is also extremely deadly in knife training, preferring the knife he learned to fight with in the USMC: the ka-bar. Additionally, he is a preternaturally-precise marksman. He is thoroughly trained and experienced in unconventional ("guerilla") warfare. He is an armorer, a gunsmith, and an expert in field medicine.

Weapons
The Punisher's ever-changing arsenal of weaponry includes various automatic and semi-automatic rifles, and an array of handguns, fragmentation and tear gas grenades, other explosives, and combat knives. A personal favorite is his ballistic knife, which can launch its blade with lethal force. He commonly uses M16 .223 caliber automatic rifles, Sterling Mark 6 9mm, semi-automatic rifles, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistols, .45 caliber automatic frame rechambered for 9mm. ammunition, .223 caliber Derringers, and Gerber Mark II combat knives.

Paraphernalia
The Punisher has a Kevlar uniform which protects him from most gunfire, though he can still suffer concussive injury or penetration from sufficient or repeated impacts

------------------------------------
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #2
abarron
Batman

There was the Bullseye vs Punisher Comic.
I can't remember how it turned out but i would go for Punisher
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
sleepindeath
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron View Post
There was the Bullseye vs Punisher Comic.
I can't remember how it turned out but i would go for Punisher
I believe in the end they were working together so that Bullseye would flush out some old time gangsters and Punisher punished them.

I go with The Punisher.
sleepindeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

You guys are classic! Bullseye beats Nightwing, but can't beat The Punisher?!?!? How the hell does that work out? Bullseye wins and IMO with out breaking a sweat. The Punisher is IMO the most overrated character in the history of comics.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
sleepindeath
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
You guys are classic! Bullseye beats Nightwing, but can't beat The Punisher?!?!? How the hell does that work out? Bullseye wins and IMO with out breaking a sweat. The Punisher is IMO the most overrated character in the history of comics.
I thought batman was the most overrated character in the history of comics?

Oh Well, I never voted on the Nightwing vs Bullseye or Punisher thread
sleepindeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:38 PM   #6
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepindeath View Post
I thought batman was the most overrated character in the history of comics?

Oh Well, I never voted on the Nightwing vs Bullseye or Punisher thread

For the last time people! Batman is underrated!!!
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #7
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

i voted for nightwing in the other thread cause i live in reality.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #8
rilynil

Bullseye wins this one.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #9
hawkeyethearcher

bullseye spit his tooth through a skull. ok that is lame
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
twoferflinchin
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Bullseye beat the Punisher in that particular series.
twoferflinchin is offline   Reply With Quote