Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 09-28-2005, 07:58 PM   #11
JSA
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Did you all receive an e-mail on this?
I'm a CS member, and I hadn't heard anything yet.
Perhaps my e-mail notification is screwed up, and I need to fix it.
One day's notice is cutting it close for my preference.

Thanks very much for the heads up!

JS
JSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:12 PM   #12
elwood49
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSAuctionService
Did you all receive an e-mail on this?
Yeah, it came about 2 weeks ago.
elwood49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:20 PM   #13
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Guys I am Planing on Buyin A Limited Edition Light Saber............From your expierence which one you recomend? I have various .45 Replicas Sith...Of course.....I Kind Of like the Obi Wan from Episode III......I like the design better than the Episode I............Opinions........
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:37 PM   #14
elwood49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpenK
Guys I am Planing on Buyin A Limited Edition Light Saber............From your expierence which one you recomend? I have various .45 Replicas Sith...Of course.....I Kind Of like the Obi Wan from Episode III......I like the design better than the Episode I............Opinions........
Of the current LE's, I'd go for the Sidious. Wait a few months until retailers can sell them for less than 5% off retail (Should be around November for Sidious I think). Prices will drop like a rock due to the open ended run. I plan to pick one up for $200 or so at that time.

The only MR saber I've ever owned was the MR Luke ANH EE. It was nice, but I didn't really like it that much and I sold it. I had #6/1000, so I got a ton of money for it on Ebay. It paid for my AT-AT SE with some cash left over.

I plan on getting a few sabers myself and I'm trying to figure out what of the following to get:

PT:
1. Obi- Ep I EE
2. Sidous Ep. III (This has gold plating, and is basically an EE)
3. Mace Windu SE (This has gold plating that the normal LE doesn't have. It's basically an EE, plus it has SLJ's sig. I really hope they make an Ep. III version of this-- fat chance)
4. Dooku (I can see them making an EE Ep. III version)

OT:
1. Luke ROTJ EE
2. Vader- Ep. V (I think the next EE will be Vader, but it better not be that hideous Ep. VI version)

I greatly prefer the design of the PT sabers over the OT ones. The ROTJ EE is extremely cool, though.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:44 PM   #15
SpenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49
Of the current LE's, I'd go for the Sidious. Wait a few months until retailers can sell them for less than 5% off retail (Should be around November for Sidious I think). Prices will drop like a rock due to the open ended run. I plan to pick one up for $200 or so at that time.

The only MR saber I've ever owned was the MR Luke ANH EE. It was nice, but I didn't really like it that much and I sold it. I had #6/1000, so I got a ton of money for it on Ebay. It paid for my AT-AT SE with some cash left over.

I plan on getting a few sabers myself and I'm trying to figure out what of the following to get:

PT:
1. Obi- Ep I EE
2. Sidous Ep. III (This has gold plating, and is basically an EE)
3. Mace Windu SE (This has gold plating that the normal LE doesn't have. It's basically an EE, plus it has SLJ's sig. I really hope they make an Ep. III version of this-- fat chance)
4. Dooku (I can see them making an EE Ep. III version)

OT:
1. Luke ROTJ EE
2. Vader- Ep. V (I think the next EE will be Vader, but it better not be that hideous Ep. VI version)

I greatly prefer the design of the PT sabers over the OT ones. The ROTJ EE is extremely cool, though.
Thank for the Info.....When you say open end They are not numbered anymore???? Not Limited????.........I did noticed today on the MR.com page no EDITION NUMBERS.....................
Old 09-28-2005, 08:52 PM   #16
elwood49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpenK
Thank for the Info.....When you say open end They are not numbered anymore???? Not Limited????.........I did noticed today on the MR.com page no EDITION NUMBERS.....................
They are limited and they are numbered, but no one knows how many they will make. Master Replicas themselves do not know how many they will make.

For example, if you buy the Obi-Wan Episode III, it will say something like limited edition #2583. It doesn't have a total ES like #2583/5000.

"Open" means that they are selling the sabers until they announce that a particular piece is "retired." When it finally is retired, then they will announce exactly how many were made and either send you a .PDF file to print out or they are looking into the idea of making a 2nd plaque to add to the piece. The edition size will be as large as the amount of sabers they sell until the saber is "retired."

They did something special for the Luke ANH EE. It has a second plaque that they are sending out free of charge which has the total # of sabers produced (1,000 with 30 AP's). You display your numbered plaque alongside the plaque with the number of the edition size. There is speculation they will do this with the other sabers as well. HTH
Old 09-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #17
SpenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49
They are limited and they are numbered, but no one knows how many they will make. Master Replicas themselves do not know how many they will make.

For example, if you buy the Obi-Wan Episode III, it will say something like limited edition #2583. It doesn't have a total ES like #2583/5000.

"Open" means that they are selling the sabers until they announce that a particular piece is "retired." When it finally is retired, then they will announce exactly how many were made and either send you a .PDF file to print out or they are looking into the idea of making a 2nd plaque to add to the piece. The edition size will be as large as the amount of sabers they sell until the saber is "retired."

They did something special for the Luke ANH EE. It has a second plaque that they are sending out free of charge which has the total # of sabers produced (1,000 with 30 AP's). You display your numbered plaque alongside the plaque with the number of the edition size. There is speculation they will do this with the other sabers as well. HTH
Thank you that is what I call A Profesional Answer...........
Old 09-29-2005, 12:10 PM   #18
sithcommeth
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Anyone get this yet?
sithcommeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:16 PM   #19
P1X4R
Producer

yup, just ordered one for myself and another for a friend (with his account)
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 02:16 PM   #20
sithcommeth
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

anyone else?
sithcommeth is offline   Reply With Quote