Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 02-09-2022, 06:57 AM   #21
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:12 PM   #22
Danny316
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
These are all Queen Studio pieces?
Is that a Captain America 1/4 scale in the middle?!?!
Say it is say it is.
Danny316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:38 PM   #23
EStark
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny316 View Post
These are all Queen Studio pieces?
Is that a Captain America 1/4 scale in the middle?!?!
Say it is say it is.
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=170922
EStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 06:10 AM   #24
cocomonk22
Blue Falcon

https://www youtube.com/watch?v=4AUr7TWR5EM
cocomonk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 06:21 AM   #25
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦: 𝗟𝗢𝗞𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘-𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗧: 𝗣𝗥𝗘-𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡
𝗥.𝗦.𝗩.𝗣 now to get exclusive pre-order information
>>>https://bit.ly/loki-lsb-2
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥
As seen in Marvel Studios' Avengers, few villains have proven themselves as charismatic and unforgettable as the devious Loki. Born in the frigid wastes of Jotunheim and raised in Asgard alongside his brother Thor, the prince of lies has always wanted it all. With his natural gifts in deception and manipulation, Loki initiated a chain of events that would imperil the world - but which also brought together the heroic Avengers for the first time!
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗣𝗧
For this limited edition Loki bust, the Queen Studios team have used state of the art technology and cutting-edge 3D sculpting techniques to capture Tom Hiddleston?s likeness with stunning accuracy. The hyper-realism of the bust is achieved using top-grade silicone to create a skin-like look and feel. While his piercing blue eyes are custom made using only the highest quality glass. Finally, each hair is carefully implanted one strand at a time before being cut and styled to recreate the God of Mischief.
𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘
No Loki collectible would be complete without his iconic outfit. Queen Studios' artists have finely tailored his clothing with remarkable attention to detail. His royal green cape hangs majestically from his well worn golden armour, as the bust sits on a golden Asgardian inspired base. To add the finishing touches, Loki's golden horned helmet fits perfectly on his head making this life-size bust a must have for Marvel and Loki fans alike.
Thanks for your support and let us know your thoughts as always!
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 10:43 AM   #26
SirSunset99
Fantastic Four

This looks phenomenal-but you?re probably looking at $4k for this (based off their recent bust pricing). No torso and arms either, which is disappointing considering what Infinity is doing lately
SirSunset99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 01:48 PM   #27
Underoos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSunset99 View Post
This looks phenomenal-but you?re probably looking at $4k for this (based off their recent bust pricing). No torso and arms either, which is disappointing considering what Infinity is doing lately
Queen's pricing is so high that if they added a torso and arms it would probably cost closer to $5k
Underoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:42 PM   #28
naeser2008
Justice League

I'm good with whatever the price is on this one, looks absolutely amazing, and I have to own it.

And actually... I think arms would ruin this one. The way the armor is designed, I would not want to obstruct it in any way.

Favorite. Marvel. Villian. EVER.
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 10:22 PM   #29
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeser2008 View Post
I'm good with whatever the price is on this one, looks absolutely amazing, and I have to own it.

And actually... I think arms would ruin this one. The way the armor is designed, I would not want to obstruct it in any way.

Favorite. Marvel. Villian. EVER.
Agree, this one doesn't need arms, the way the armor sits is similar to the Thanos Bust, and that looks fine with no arms.
I'm thinking 4K price, hope I'm wrong as it will be around 7.5K in OZ the way Sugo is pricing lately.
BigMo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 12:22 AM   #30
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Agree, this one doesn't need arms, the way the armor sits is similar to the Thanos Bust, and that looks fine with no arms.
I'm thinking 4K price, hope I'm wrong as it will be around 7.5K in OZ the way Sugo is pricing lately.
I doubt it’ll be that high. On the recent big ticket busts that I preordered I got Spidey at $5,300 AUD shipped and Selina Kyle for $5,000 AUD shipped.

But I doubt it’ll be the same price as the recent Joker as that had both arms. But even so that was $6,500 AUD shipped. But Joker certainly had the worst conversion rate of 0.60 rather than above 0.70.

Though the recent Bloodstorm Batman was at 0.55!!
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote