Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 04-02-2008, 02:01 AM   #511
iansilv
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

We do need to know if Attakus lost the star wars license. I have read rumors posted form people on this forum about that, some are posting in this thread.

If that happened, Lucasfilm is completely stupid. In all seriousness, I think Attakus makes the best stuff out there. I will be PISSED if they do not continue.
iansilv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:17 AM   #512
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by iansilv View Post
We do need to know if Attakus lost the star wars license. I have read rumors posted form people on this forum about that, some are posting in this thread.

If that happened, Lucasfilm is completely stupid. In all seriousness, I think Attakus makes the best stuff out there. I will be PISSED if they do not continue.
Lucasfilm doesn't really care about the STUFF, they care about the MONEY, only MONEY.

Whatto said what George Lucas thought.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:18 AM   #513
TRT
Blue Falcon

Yes, like Ivo said, LF doesn't really care about quality, but care about Money...

Lucasfilm sucks
TRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #514
Darth Torment
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
Bought myself another SideShow piece. Another €350,00 euro's Attakus will never see.

Come on people, what the f.... is going on here.
This is just not funny anymore, it's beyond crazy.

#1 I find it funny that you get upset at Attakus when you spend you money else where- like it is their fault you can't control yourself with your spending habits LOL

#2 Seriously, this isn't a rant or complaining thread...I have recently stayed away from here because this is all that ever gets posted, and usually REAL questions get over looked in all the clutter of complaints, and more importantly, I am sure Stephane gets turned off from even participating here because of this- this is prob why he never answers what questions are posed in this thread ...

Do us a favor and just open up a new "Attakus complaining thread" for this stuff - it is really discouraging to see complaints all the time in a thread intended for Q&A

No offence, but just my opinion, and I am sure that others feel the same way
Darth Torment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #515
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Torment View Post
#1 I find it funny that you get upset at Attakus when you spend you money else where- like it is their fault you can't control yourself with your spending habits LOL

#2 Seriously, this isn't a rant or complaining thread...I have recently stayed away from here because this is all that ever gets posted, and usually REAL questions get over looked in all the clutter of complaints, and more importantly, I am sure Stephane gets turned off from even participating here because of this- this is prob why he never answers what questions are posed in this thread ...

Do us a favor and just open up a new "Attakus complaining thread" for this stuff - it is really discouraging to see complaints all the time in a thread intended for Q&A

@ 1: That's not what i meant, i just want to spent my money on Attakus and because there's nothing new i bought other stuff. And yes i can't control myself.

@2: You're right, maybe it's better to open a new thread, there is too much complaining in this thread and yes it's me too, sorry On the other hand... just a Attakus complaining thread is not allowed by our webmasters.

From now untill there's something new i won't add comments in the Attakus threads.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:22 PM   #516
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
@ 1: That's not what i meant, i just want to spent my money on Attakus and because there's nothing new i bought other stuff. And yes i can't control myself.

@2: You're right, maybe it's better to open a new thread, there is too much complaining in this thread and yes it's me too, sorry On the other hand... just a Attakus complaining thread is not allowed by our webmasters.

From now untill there's something new i won't add comments in the Attakus threads.

Wait a sec... why would i? I can complain whenever i want too. There is no news for over a mmmm... million years now. For a die-hard Attakus fan like me that is difficult to understand, so i have every reason to complain, if you don't like it then don't read my replies!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #517
Josh2K4
Nightwing

if there was news to discuss Ild do that but since there isnt any, complaining is all thats left to do
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #518
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Torment View Post
I'm with ya DT. Sure it sucks not hearing anything but the glass half empty mentality and rampant complaining (especially in this thread) is getting stale. Maybe I'm overly optimistic compared to most but remember this hobby is supposed to be fun guys. Might be time to look for something else if the lack of announcements gets you that upset.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #519
Dutchskywalker
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Smile

Well, if Stephane actually ever answered any questions maybe there would not be that much complaining

And complaining is also an part of the "fun" when collecting, what would we have to talk about here if everything was perfect
Dutchskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #520
ta2215
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
Adamantium Member

I don't mind the occasional rant since it always bring a little more attention to a thread in this area. And sometimes make Stephan post a joke with no information whatsoever.

Complaining is also part of the Hobby guys!!
ta2215 is offline   Reply With Quote