Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-12-2020, 07:05 PM   #1121
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Definitely more detailed than the rest of the line.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 02:13 PM   #1122
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Joker succeeds by straying from the Super Powers style.
IMO, it doesn't stray that far. Costume and mallet are all from that era. I think it's the portraits and handgun that mainly separates this piece from the Superpowers era Joker. The portraits are very detailed and maniacal looking. The handgun also adds that extra element of danger to the piece. The Superpowers era Jokers was more whimsical looking to me. The portraits and handgun gives this statue a far more homicidal vibe IMO. Either way, I absolutely love it and it's easily my favorite of the entire line so far. I can only hope Deathstroke turns out as well as Joker did when he's finally revealed.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:44 AM   #1123
grphyx1
Kingpin

Replacement and replacement parts have been sent
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 04:00 PM   #1124
dadarkknight
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
IMO, it doesn't stray that far. Costume and mallet are all from that era. I think it's the portraits and handgun that mainly separates this piece from the Superpowers era Joker. The portraits are very detailed and maniacal looking. The handgun also adds that extra element of danger to the piece. The Superpowers era Jokers was more whimsical looking to me. The portraits and handgun gives this statue a far more homicidal vibe IMO. Either way, I absolutely love it and it's easily my favorite of the entire line so far. I can only hope Deathstroke turns out as well as Joker did when he's finally revealed.
To me they all look like the superpowers era version of the characters they just gave them a more realistic paint job. The Joker one has the costume, smile/laugh and mallet. I would have loved if they would have came with a sculpt with his purple hat and had a switch out that came with the cane he had when he was not using the mallet. I will say this though out of all of them and the only thing that disappoints me is that superman is the only one that looks more cartoony as far as the body goes the face is realistic but the rest of the body look cartoony compared to the other statues in the line. Also he looks smaller than robin. You cant make Supes look smaller than robin when it comes to muscles.
dadarkknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 11:06 PM   #1125
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Got my replacement head in...only took a couple years lol, but looks great.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote