Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 08-14-2022, 02:18 PM   #28601
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Prey 8/10. Really enjoyed it.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 08:09 PM   #28602
MKS
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Watched The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent and it was really good! 8/10
MKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:15 AM   #28603
Black Cat
Beta Ray BIll

Bullet Train 7/10 (keep in mind I can't stand Brad Pitt either but still enjoyed it very much).
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM   #28604
Python
New Gods

Prey 6/10

Enjoyable enough at times, but I'm a bit bemused as to the numerous claims of it being a masterpiece, better than the original etc. Prey had things to like in it, but it didn't really do anything different, nor did it make you care about any of the characters outside of the Dog and the brother (Both great) The French guys were laughable caricatures. The Predator itself also had none of the tact of his predecessors, basically walking right up to his victims and just tanking damage rather than using his agility and stealth. He also looks atrocious when he removed his mask, Mr Winston would be rolling in his grave. I hope we can end this game of trying to one up each Predator design now and just get back to how they should look. This one looks and acts so differently to the City and Jungle hunters that it may as well be a different species all together. I don't know, maybe I'll try it again in a few months, but I went in to this one genuinely excited, with high expectations and it's one dimensional cast, cgi animals (And blood etc etc) And sub par creature design didn't meet them. Predator is in a different league and both Predator 2 and Predators are better movies imo. This had a nice concept that it could and probably should have done more with. Although it is worth an hour and a half or so of your time...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote