Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-19-2020, 10:22 AM   #21
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Due to fan demand for a version of Link that will more closely match the BOTW Zelda Exclusive PVC that we launched last year, we will be launching a new Exclusive version of our original BOTW Link PVC statue next week!

This BOTW Link EX will feature multiple LED light-up functions and a thicker base so that it will more closely match the EX version of Zelda.

You can follow all the updates and receive reminders by registering your interest at the event on Facebook.
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 02:41 PM   #22
dao2
Cyclops

Looks cool but waiting on the statue not PVCs! ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 06:40 PM   #23
p!tu
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
ditto. waiting for a 1/4 link
p!tu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #24
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Resin BOTW statues are still on the way, but the upgraded exclusive version of the PVC is ready to go now. Hang in there a little while longer, please.
Old 11-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #25
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Our The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Link (Exclusive Edition) PVC officially launched today, including a surprise Master Edition combo pack including both the Exclusive versions of Link and Zelda! Be sure to check them out on our website if you’re interested.
Old 12-13-2020, 04:35 PM   #26
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Any other characters planned?
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 02:52 PM   #27
Peedi
The Secret Six

I bought Twilight Princess Ganondorf back in what, 2013? Waiting for the 1/4 TP Link that never happened...not that it was promised or anything, but it was kind of a no brainer to make the main character in his regular form, was something many have asked for, they made other characters for the line, had plenty of time...I would’ve even loved a Hyrule Warriors 1/4 Link, give me the scarf lol...F4F, we are more than patient, it’s you that needs to follow through. Not buying another Zelda product until I get my 1/4 Link.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 05:46 PM   #28
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

which one you guys think is better overall the pvc one or the resin statue? also the resin statue will be bigger or same size?

also will f4f release midna in her other form, not the human one they already have.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 11:37 PM   #29
MrBirkin62
The Spirit

Idk why f4f shipping is so bad. I pay for a statue. Get tracking 2 weeks later. And tracking still doesn’t work after a week. Not buying from this garbage company again
MrBirkin62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:04 PM   #30
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
which one you guys think is better overall the pvc one or the resin statue? also the resin statue will be bigger or same size?

also will f4f release midna in her other form, not the human one they already have.
I didn’t think this had a resin statue? From what I interpreted they are saying Resin BotW statues are coming at some point.

Bigger or same size? We don’t know. The Twilight Princess line was resin and 1/4 scale. Their other Zelda lines, Ocarina of Time/Majora’s Mask, Wind Walker and Skyward Sword, have been smaller and they’ve done a mix of resin and PVC across those lines. I have FD Link, Dark Link and Zora Tunic Link, they are both smaller scale and resin (although FD Link is a giant anyway, so still relatively big).

They released Wolf Link and Midna in the Twilight Princess line years back, so that was 1/4 scale resin. So yeah, they covered her already. My personal complaint is that line had Ganondorf, Zant, and several forms for Zelda and Midna but not even the main version of the main character, just the wolf form. I need my larger scale Link, I don’t really care which version they do.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote