Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-09-2018, 10:07 AM   #31
Iacon13
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

For clarification technically both the white Optimus Prime and the traditional look for Ultra Magnus are both Ultra Magnus. The cartoon series established the more traditional look that most are used to seeing as Ultra Magnus. Later however the dreamworks comic treated that look as an armor which Ultra Magnus could shed revealing the white Optimus Prime Ultra Magnus underneath. Since both were sanctioned by Hasbro both are true. I agree though the Tradiotnal Magnus with the red blue and white duds is the Magnus I would want to see on my shelf!
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:58 PM   #32
Transformers
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I waiting for Pink megatron and yellow Optimus prime, when we see this characters?? Because generation 1 is only two robots...
Transformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #33
Old Snake
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

People are hypocrites when being ok with other companies' cashgrab variants. Aside from the gold, the ultra and nemesis variants are always done with the toys. At least P1 spaces out the release dates.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #34
KELPIE
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
People are hypocrites when being ok with other companies' cashgrab variants. Aside from the gold, the ultra and nemesis variants are always done with the toys. At least P1 spaces out the release dates.
I think the issue here is most users of this forum are only fans of the TF cartoon.

None of these variants (golden lagoon at a stretch) appear in the cartoon.

If we were to start talking toys or even comics, I'd want a statue of Bludgeon, Brainstorm, Darkwing, Dreadwind, Thunderwing, Sureshot, etc... but none of them will happen sadly.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote