Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-20-2018, 06:04 AM   #31
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Seen this 3 times now and the Webster kid gets great laughs and "dry sex" always gets OMG followed with giggles.
Webster Kid is what brought the score down for me. He was funny when it was the right time, but when Michael showed up, he was still trying to act funny, and that's not realistic, just didn't appreciate it at all.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:01 PM   #32
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Webster Kid is what brought the score down for me. He was funny when it was the right time, but when Michael showed up, he was still trying to act funny, and that's not realistic, just didn't appreciate it at all.
Yeah that got into the goofy territory that so many of the sequels went into but it got great audience responses each time. Getting humor too close to Michael risks making him less threating and if you lose that you've lost the entire movie.

Based on the audience reactions I really learned that that many people haven't seen many Halloweens or a lot of horror movies. Makes sense though because excepting the original many of them are crusty and dated.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #33
ONEYE
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Lousy. How did John Carpenter think this was good? The only thing good was the aged mask.
ONEYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:09 PM   #34
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The one thing I didn't like was the new doctor. I hated him and when he put that mask on, I got irritated.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote