Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-19-2018, 11:02 PM   #51
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Since your native language isn't English I won't dismiss your claim as being a lawyer, but for ffs at least press enter once in that text block. Assuming you actually are a lawyer in Brazil or wherever you are from unless you specifically deal with contract law, consumer law, or even any relating law in the US your information is for the most part irrelevant. For example you mention "STRESS AND PROBLEMS". I don't know how easy it is to sue people for that in your country but while you can sue for emotional distress in the US you have to show extreme emotional suffering or trauma. Not I bought something for $1100 and it's a few months late and they won't agree with me. You are owed your money back sure, go to small claims court. A charge of emotional distress will likely be thrown out but please go ahead and try it. I'm sure it would be hilarious.

And this forum is for neither of those things, it is for fans of the hobby to come and discuss pieces. There are reviews, people saying what they like about a piece what they don't like. I myself have discovered a great many pieces I wouldn't have if not for this forum, and that's exactly what it's about. Unfortunately sometimes things happen with companies like this, and no one is saying that it shouldn't be discussed. Saying this forum has an issue with users talking about PCS issues is also stupid, there is literally an entire thread dedicated to this that is almost always at the top of this forum these days and there have been for other companies that have gone through similar troubles like ARH. Hell the reason Syco collectibles went under is because of a thread on here and other forums.

What isn't needed though is some hysterical thread full of false information throwing a pity party. People gave him advice yet he refuses to even want to read it. He has quite literally made information up and claims it's true and then just says people are a PCS shill when they disagree with him. Seriously what is even the point of this thread? He literally made an account to post this and it looks like he just wanted a ton of people to agree with his every word. This is a discussion forum, not I want to throw a tantrum and everyone better listen to me if not they are stupid/being paid off forum.

edit: I read a few of your posts about the tweeterhead thing and the response was YOU SHOULD TAKE UP THE ISSUE WITH TWEETERHEAD SUPPORT AND NOT TRY TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOPIC. Also you should probably stop making stuff up, because you did before and are doing so again. I have some pretty extreme doubts that you are a lawyer in any country :|

A: "I sent three emails but haven't received a response"
B: "How did you know it didn't leave America then?"
A: "I received a response but not from him"
B: "You said you didn't receive any response"
A: "I said i.did. not receive a response from the person who came here to ask me to contact him"
B: "You clearly didn't" (post is still there clearly showing he didn't).

A: "so far and what I heard was " They are small and no one had issues with them""
Tweeterhead Reponse: "Hey Guys,

In all fairness, I understand why Balthazar is upset. I hate to hear that mistakes like this have happened and I'm thankful that they are few and far between. Plus, if you've been waiting and are seeing Joker posts all over, I totally get that it would be disappointing. Debbie isn't perfect (nor am I), but she's close. She keeps track of thousands of shipping addresses, and it;s sad to say but one or two will have issues.

We shipped out SO many Jokers!! We have had a few snags on the address changes and I apologize for it. We are constantly trying to improve our shipping and I think we are doing OK but there are still a few snags.

Just fyi that we aren't (never were) waiting for the piece to come back before sending the new Joker. If it's on us, we want to correct the error immediately. Balthazar, If you don't have your new tracking number, please email me directly chad@tweeterhead.com.

Again, Balthazar, so sorry for this mistake! Just a side note, that we have to take possession of the goods in the US and then ship. It would be soooo much cheaper if we could send to the international customers from the factory but we can't!"

Mod response: "Please take your situation to PMs and emails in order to get it resolved. You’re clearly expecting immediate results and I don’t think we need weekly updates on your situation here."

A-Grade Lawyer material.
I will start by telling you that what i did mention was that FOR STRESS, he should GET THE CREDIT, to avoid it. Second point, I am a lawyer and I do not care if you believe or not. Your arguments are all biased, because several people on this Joker´s thread told so : They are two members team, no one complaim about tweeterhead and bla bla bla. Third, it is very nice to give responses on the topic to show care a certain behavior, but NOT DO IN PRACTICE. You tried to use arguments no? So I shall do the same:

1) Chad asked me to contact him, I DID FOR THREE TIMES AND HE NEVER REPLIED. This is point one.

2) How I got the information? MYSELF, after trying those three times managed to contact ANOTHER PERSON and get the tracking number.

3) With the tracking number, I SAW THIS STATUE DID NOT LEAVE AMERICA AT THAT POINT.

Facts:

I paid the statue, I paid the freight AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE BLOODY STATUE SO FAR.

Your atittude just show how right I was when i pointed out THE MAJORITY ARE FAN BOYS. Why you did not focus on the main point? This costumer bought and did not receive his product after more than one month of the release date? Why, FAN BOY.

More, you mentioned that this is a place to talk about things over, but i was even criticized when i SAD I DO NOT THINK THIS IS A STATUE OF BATMAN, for me this is just to earn one´s money, speaking about Batman who laughs or when i criticized XM´s Wolverine, so basicaly not respected. It seems you did not understand my legal advise, I told exactly that he should get the credit because this law sue would be very difficult and stressfull, but RIGHT HE HAS, i tought that i was very clear.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:08 AM   #52
Comicbookguy
Hercules

If ss is offering g full credit, then theres no worries. SS didn't have to do it but they did. So nice of ss to give credit. It's really not ss responsibility to pay people back from past pcs transactions. I got my refunds, but took 8 months before this mess happened.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:25 AM   #53
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
I will start by telling you that what i did mention was that FOR STRESS, he should GET THE CREDIT, to avoid it. Second point, I am a lawyer and I do not care if you believe or not. Your arguments are all biased, because several people on this Joker´s thread told so : They are two members team, no one complaim about tweeterhead and bla bla bla. Third, it is very nice to give responses on the topic to show care a certain behavior, but NOT DO IN PRACTICE. You tried to use arguments no? So I shall do the same:

1) Chad asked me to contact him, I DID FOR THREE TIMES AND HE NEVER REPLIED. This is point one.

2) How I got the information? MYSELF, after trying those three times managed to contact ANOTHER PERSON and get the tracking number.

3) With the tracking number, I SAW THIS STATUE DID NOT LEAVE AMERICA AT THAT POINT.

Facts:

I paid the statue, I paid the freight AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE BLOODY STATUE SO FAR.

Your atittude just show how right I was when i pointed out THE MAJORITY ARE FAN BOYS. Why you did not focus on the main point? This costumer bought and did not receive his product after more than one month of the release date? Why, FAN BOY.

More, you mentioned that this is a place to talk about things over, but i was even criticized when i SAD I DO NOT THINK THIS IS A STATUE OF BATMAN, for me this is just to earn one´s money, speaking about Batman who laughs or when i criticized XM´s Wolverine, so basicaly not respected. It seems you did not understand my legal advise, I told exactly that he should get the credit because this law sue would be very difficult and stressfull, but RIGHT HE HAS, i tought that i was very clear.
You didn't critizie, you whined and complained incessantly. You can say your piece but you don't need to have 2-3 posts every goddamn page. Like the mods said it's not a personal update thread. You can inform people, but you went well beyond that.

1,2,and 3). You straight up said that NO ONE had given you anything. Then you got it from someone else, then denied that you ever said that in the first place. Why would anyone trust anything you say when you lied in the span of 3 posts? Why trust facts from someone who is not only belligerent but not credible.

"THE MAJORITY ARE FAN BOYS". Saying something over and over won't make it true. They are just people who don't want to see you cry all over a thread.

Lawl at saying "take the credit" as legal advice. You mean literally the advice EVERYONE else said? That's not legal advice, it's just advice one already said many times over. Do you just say anything comes form you is legal advice because you claim your a lawyer? Look I can make stuff up too: I'm a doctor now and I think your posting is terrible and needs real help. This is my medical advice.

Tons of people say bad things about companies here all the time, but they don't get told to screw off like you because they are reasonable about it, also it tends to be a shared opinion. For example the vast majority of people, myself included, think Sakura looks terrible. There is also a thread literally dedicated to the refund topic where people have been complaining non-stop. This is actually exactly where this post should have gone. However when you spout crap non-stop then yeah people won't like your posts, go figure.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:19 AM   #54
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

okay fan boy good day. Even English is not my native language your are The one with understanding problems.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:01 AM   #55
Redsaleen
Justice League

First of its and estimated date, it never said you would get it at that time, no one ever expected it in that time.. March will be 2 years, and it will be delivered before March.

I don’t understand people if it came in June you want it, but since u have to wait 6 more months you cancel.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:31 PM   #56
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsaleen View Post
First of its and estimated date, it never said you would get it at that time, no one ever expected it in that time.. March will be 2 years, and it will be delivered before March.

I don’t understand people if it came in June you want it, but since u have to wait 6 more months you cancel.
Sounds like he never bought a statue before and is shocked by the delays. Though I think the fact that he dropped $1100 and didn't care to learn anything about the hobby much less the company is crazy. My first foray was rather expensive as well, I looked into before buying :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
okay fan boy good day. Even English is not my native language your are The one with understanding problems.
It would probably then be because I can't understand your English. Or maybe you are nuts :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #57
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I buy a statue wait 2 years to receive it then stays boxed for another 2 years in my house.I'm really not in a rush to display it or flaunt it to my buddys.But that's just me.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:47 AM   #58
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I have a similar situation. I had paid 2 full statues from PCS before SS took over. Released statues in fact. And they never got added to my SS account. I contacted them to ask if I could just get a refund from them and they suggested to contact PCS since the orders didnt make it to my account. So anyone can give me an email or number to contact them? Starting to worry now..
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:09 AM   #59
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine714 View Post
I have a similar situation. I had paid 2 full statues from PCS before SS took over. Released statues in fact. And they never got added to my SS account. I contacted them to ask if I could just get a refund from them and they suggested to contact PCS since the orders didnt make it to my account. So anyone can give me an email or number to contact them? Starting to worry now..
Contact Mark Martin. His the Vice President of pcs. Similar situations with my he-man combo ex. He was able to help. Just make sure you have your order number and PayPal receipt. Not sure about the refund though because I wanted the statue. However, I'm still waiting for the $90 refund for the over payment of shipping cost. :/

mark@pcstoy.com

Hope that helps bud.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:52 AM   #60
ukshaun
Hercules

@vikefan82

PCS has not stolen your $1100. You gave it to them in return for a statue, that you will receive (eventually).
When the piece arrives, it will probably be better quality all thank's to the new owners of PCS

See- every cloud has a silver lining

/i'm done replying to threads bashing PCS
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote