Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-16-2018, 10:07 PM   #6871
skycity
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Anyone know Zangief statue is available to ship out, I paid the final shipping fee since 2 weeks!

I received nothing ,no email, no tracking...
skycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:07 PM   #6872
skycity

Anyone know Zangief statue is available to ship out, I paid the final shipping fee since 2 weeks! I received nothing.
skycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 11:21 PM   #6873
multikiller

After 5 months still waiting for my refunds.
No response,can't get in touch with PCS...
multikiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 02:29 PM   #6874
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multikiller View Post
After 5 months still waiting for my refunds.
No response,can't get in touch with PCS...
Im at 6 months same boat.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:34 AM   #6875
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I’m still waiting too...3 months now. They refunded me on some a while back when red ant was getting things on track there again. Now no one will get back to me, last reply was it’s with accounting.

Shouldn’t take this long.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #6876
crazyconsumer

I am still waiting for my artist proof 1/3 evil ryu to ship.

I have emailed 3 times in these 3 months but nothing.

What happens now....sideshow or pcs?

I have already paid shipping charges....i hope sideshow doesnt charge more
crazyconsumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:59 AM   #6877
tomekk_88
Doh!

What is going on with this company?
As many of you I am waiting for 3 month now to get refunded. The last two times I tried to contact PCS I did not even get a response.
tomekk_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #6878
ambasah
Red Skull

sigh. paid for shipping for my reptile in June. Get a message that it has "shipped" mid-july. Today (aug.1) it still shows that the carrier has not even received it yet - apparently only a shipping label has been printed. try to contact pcs (via fb) with no reply. sigh.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:26 PM   #6879
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Yup, Last response was it was WITH ACCOUNTING after them confirming my paypal account. That was in July! They wont return emails or nothing. I even had MARKS personal email who was getting back to me and got me the BULK of my refunds back within a matter of days after I called and talked to Jerry on the phone and he called them as a Favor to me. Then things got handled, but since the ITS in ACCOUNTS email, NOTHING, and Im just owed a little $289 or something like that. Man if I hadnt got my money back from Jerry helping me and then in return MARK helping me, I think it was like $5000 worth. This is just whats left on my GIFT CARD thing they tried to do. How can they think anyone will buy there stuff after getting burned? AND SIDESHOW IS NOT responsible for anything, anything they do is completely in good faith. They dont owe you or I money, PCS does. But when you contact PCS, you get an auto email saying contact Sideshow, so I doubt any emails are actually getting read. The best thing is to call, IF YOU CAN get anyone. This is litterally a joke. They owe so many people money and yet they keep pumping out weekly newsletter of new stuff you can order through sideshow, and quite frankly that is the only way I assume anyone would buy their product now, is if all future monies and orders are on SIDESHOWS policies. But past purchases and refunds, Friends............I think were screwed. I feel bad for ANYONE that has more than a $500 loss. Im so glad that I got ahold of Jerry. AND NO guys, I cant give you Jerrys phone number and he is no longer in any way part or affiliated with PCS. So even if I called him and asked him to help with the $300usd, he couldnt do anything nor do I think wants to. He got out of the company and at first was doing some stuff and some sculpts...........that is not the case now. I think some of you will have to do small claims court, but doubt you would even get that far. WHAT A MESS!!!!
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:59 AM   #6880
EpochFanatics
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Hello,
For me it's simple 1 year I waiting the refund of all my stuff fully paid they canceled. I contact Sideshow and they say me if I want cash refund I need to contact PCS directly for have the refund by PayPal. We are in 2018 and Sideshow still not using PayPal for payment!!!! What the hell is that??? Anyway, now I mail PCS custom service again and again and no response. They don't care about us.
EpochFanatics is offline   Reply With Quote