Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-20-2018, 11:22 AM   #2971
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
It's only planted firmly if people plant it firmly when they first insert it. I think that's where problems are going to start from.
I should mention my first Wolverine went in so tight I broke the key off in the hole and that was that. Had a replacement sent it’s perfect .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:44 AM   #2972
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
This piece is solid, enjoy. Don't listen to all the mindless BS the XM fartboys have tried to taint this wonderful sculpt with. Note the lesson, and learn how to recognize the stench.
yup, fake news...
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #2973
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
This piece is solid, enjoy. Don't listen to all the mindless BS the XM fartboys have tried to taint this wonderful sculpt with. Note the lesson, and learn how to recognize the stench.
I mentioned the Wolverine leaning in the Rogue thread because I WAS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ROGUE AND WOLVERINE and seeing the pics made me nervous.

I'm also ordering Mystique and X-23, all three of the JSC Fairytale pieces, as well as multiple art prints. But, I guess that makes me an XM fanboy.

I knew you were ignorant, but man, this is a new level.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #2974
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I mentioned the Wolverine leaning in the Rogue thread because I WAS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ROGUE AND WOLVERINE and seeing the pics made me nervous.

I'm also ordering Mystique and X-23, all three of the JSC Fairytale pieces, as well as multiple art prints. But, I guess that makes me an XM fanboy.

I knew you were ignorant, but man, this is a new level.

The self anointed speaker of the people rears his empty head yet again. What, feeling guilty(?), as I never singled you out. You are simply a self-righteous shrill shill, who quips waaaay too many empty, snarky one liners on these forums. Get a life man.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:57 PM   #2975
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
The self anointed speaker of the people rears his empty head yet again. What, feeling guilty(?), as I never singled you out. You are simply a self-righteous shrill shill, who quips waaaay too many empty, snarky one liners on these forums. Get a life man.
LOL, funny coming from the bitter piece of ---- who literally flips out every time anyone says anything negative about his precious Wolverine statue. Remember, you're the moron that tried to convince the forum to believe your wife's opinion. And I'm the speaker of the people? You're truly pathetic.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #2976
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO_MO View Post
So there seems to be some rumbling in the Rogue thread that this guy is developing a lean, which is making me paranoid. My statue has a tiny (less than a mm) wobble side to side although he seems to be sitting completely flush in the base (left foot is 100% sitting on the sentinel finger).

As I'm not on any of the Facebook groups, can someone provide some more information and /or photos on what's going on with this one?
nothing is going on. about 2 weeks ago some guy took photoshopped photos and posted them on one of the FB groups trying to cause a stir.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:10 PM   #2977
Mister H
Green Goblin

If he’s still available in several months, I may try to pick him up.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #2978
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Comments like this only serve to breed contention. A legitimate question/concern was raised which has nothing to do with XM. Nobody is saying you and others can’t enjoy your piece and there’s no reason product from both companies can’t be enjoyed.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #2979
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

XM does not need fake news to promote or demote products. They make great statues as does Sideshow . I own stuff from both. The Wolverine PF in this thread is best Wolverine I’ve seen to date my opinion and if you did have any issues lean or bad fits Sideshow would take care of you 100%!
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:11 PM   #2980
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I never picked this one up. I was close. I still enjoy looking at pictures of it.

Side note: where is forum member COI? Is he okay?
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote