Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-17-2018, 10:50 PM   #1
ambasah
Red Skull

Who else is NOT being offered a credit by SS ?

I cancelled 2 orders with PCS well before the merger. I was given a unique code for the credit by PCS.

Then the merger happened. I was assured by PCS and then by SS that I would get the credit and to wait and wait and wait.

I followed up today and was now told that I WON'T get the credit with SS and that I have to deal with PCS because it was issued before the merger.

I have escalated to a manager at SS and will see what he/she says.

Who else has credits/refunds that were issued/pending BEFORE the merger and what were you told?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:04 PM   #2
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I have a non insignificant amount, and was told by Sidehsow that they (Sideshow) would deal with it, back in July. Awaiting a response.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:58 PM   #3
qz33
Rescue

I do as well.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 01:31 AM   #4
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
I have a non insignificant amount, and was told by Sidehsow that they (Sideshow) would deal with it, back in July. Awaiting a response.
Please don't tell me that you are waiting since July without taking further steps or talking again to them?
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:22 AM   #5
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Please don't tell me that you are waiting since July without taking further steps or talking again to them?
What "further steps" are those, genius? Everyone got the same canned response up until this Tuesday. Only fools would worry needlessly or raise their blood pressure over things they can't control. Besides, it's a reasonably-priced life lesson.

Now's the time to escalate on the PCS credit. They did reassure me they would take care of it, in writing, but we'll see.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 01:43 PM   #6
dao2
Cyclops

If you haven't heard from SS since the new news and you want credit I suggest hitting them up and seeing what they say.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:23 PM   #7
A2G
The Herculoids

We should form a joint law suit against PCS. This is basically fraud.
A2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:09 PM   #8
tomekk_88
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post

Who else has credits/refunds that were issued/pending BEFORE the merger and what were you told?
I cancelled 1:3 Rambo in May(!).

Sideshow told me that they don't feel responsible and that they can't do anything to help me.

PCS is telling me that Sideshow is responsible, because the Rambo PO has been transferred to Sideshow and has not yet been cancelled. After that I have not received further response.

The conclusion is: No one feels responsible!

I do not blame Sideshow. I have not paid them one single Cent and I don't expect a refund from Sideshow.
What I would have expected from SSC is assistance to clear who the .... is responsible now, because it is not me, but their partner company (PCS) who hands over the responsibility to Sideshow.
tomekk_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:50 PM   #9
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekk_88 View Post
I cancelled 1:3 Rambo in May(!).

Sideshow told me that they don't feel responsible and that they can't do anything to help me.

PCS is telling me that Sideshow is responsible, because the Rambo PO has been transferred to Sideshow and has not yet been cancelled. After that I have not received further response.

The conclusion is: No one feels responsible!

I do not blame Sideshow. I have not paid them one single Cent and I don't expect a refund from Sideshow.
What I would have expected from SSC is assistance to clear who the .... is responsible now, because it is not me, but their partner company (PCS) who hands over the responsibility to Sideshow.
They were pretty clear. If you want credit they can give it to you, if you want cash you'll have to deal with PCS. I recommend you take the credit if you don't want the statue.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:56 PM   #10
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They were pretty clear. If you want credit they can give it to you, if you want cash you'll have to deal with PCS. I recommend you take the credit if you don't want the statue.
I think Dao he is saying he is in limbo because he cancelled before the merger.

Sideshow has not offered him credit.

I THINK that is what he is saying.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote