Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-18-2018, 04:09 PM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I think Dao he is saying he is in limbo because he cancelled before the merger.

Sideshow has not offered him credit.

I THINK that is what he is saying.
I wasn't answering to anyone in particular so I didn't read the situation you're talking about but yeah that would be a sticky situation. If the orders are in the SS account though it should be something SS can credit. If not then it would be tough :S
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:15 PM   #12
ambasah
Red Skull

I would gladly take a credit.

I followed up with SS again today. They are telling me my two cancelled orders (both Ken btw) were never transferred to them by PCS. They have no record of it and are therefore unable to give me a credit.

They said I need to contact PCS directly to sort it out. To their credit, they will attempt to do the same.

My dilemma is that I have no clue how to contact pcs directly. Does anyone have an email for them that actually "works"?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:18 PM   #13
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
I would gladly take a credit.

I followed up with SS again today. They are telling me my two cancelled orders (both Ken btw) were never transferred to them by PCS. They have no record of it and are therefore unable to give me a credit.

They said I need to contact PCS directly to sort it out. To their credit, they will attempt to do the same.

My dilemma is that I have no clue how to contact pcs directly. Does anyone have an email for them that actually "works"?
I had an order that didn't show up and I showed them my PP receipt that I had in fact ordered it and they got it sorted (after a couple weeks). Maybe if you can provide them with that info if they haven't already asked it can help.

That order actually shipped and I'm going to pick it up from the UPS store today.

I had 3 other orders with wrong amounts that I gave them the PP invoices to prove it's incorrect and they are still supposedly fixing (2 the discount wasn't applied, and one was the chun li early preorder discount). For none of the 4 orders did they ask me to go to PCS, just provide them the information and see as they fixed my missing order that way.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #14
tomekk_88
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I think Dao he is saying he is in limbo because he cancelled before the merger.

Sideshow has not offered him credit.

I THINK that is what he is saying.
Exactly...
I have not been offered any credit as I cancelled before PCS partnered with Sideshow.

This is totally fine with me, because I don't think Sideshow is responsible for giving me a credit.

My problem is that PCS and Sideshow both blame each other and I am screwed.
tomekk_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:52 PM   #15
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomekk_88 View Post
Exactly...
I have not been offered any credit as I cancelled before PCS partnered with Sideshow.

This is totally fine with me, because I don't think Sideshow is responsible for giving me a credit.

My problem is that PCS and Sideshow both blame each other and I am screwed.
look at my reply above, maybe it'll help if you haven't done already. not the exact same circumstance as you but kinda similar