Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-18-2018, 02:09 PM   #11
vikefan82
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
If you refuse it and want your cash (which is completely understandable) then you have to deal directly with PCS because they took your money not Sideshow. Is it perfect? No. But to me Sideshow stepped up Big time here. They are basically buying PCS debt for customers.
Yes, but the problem here is that PCS has been *absolutely 100% unreachable* for me. I have emailed their customer support numerous times and called the number listed on their website many more times than that. Never once have I received a response from anyone. The phone just rings for 5 minutes straight with no voicemail until it eventually disconnects.

This company operates like a Nigerian scam.
vikefan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:58 PM   #12
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

You ordered a statue,wait for your statue and do what you want with it.

2 choices are left Wait for say statue or get credit from SS.No one is getting cash.Just forget about it.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #13
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan82 View Post
Yes, but the problem here is that PCS has been *absolutely 100% unreachable* for me. I have emailed their customer support numerous times and called the number listed on their website many more times than that. Never once have I received a response from anyone. The phone just rings for 5 minutes straight with no voicemail until it eventually disconnects.

This company operates like a Nigerian scam.
Nobody has gotten a response, not even customers that have spent 20x what you have.... The phone is disconnected now as well...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:14 PM   #14
vikefan82
Doh!

I've now been on hold with SS's customer support # for 58 minutes and counting.

I can reach neither PCS nor SS's customer support in any way whatsoever, and there are people in this thread actually defending these crooked thieves? You have to be employees.
Old 10-18-2018, 03:23 PM   #15
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Nobody is defending anybody. Alot of us are just stating the facts of the situation nothing more. I'm sure Sideshow CS has been getting blown up over this so I would expect hold time higher than normal.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:28 PM   #16
Blacksunn

Quote:
Nobody is defending anybody. Alot of us are just stating the facts of the situation nothing more. I'm sure Sideshow CS has been getting blown up over this so I would expect hold time higher than normal.
Agree, I would try the chat feature... at the same time... LOL
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:36 PM   #17
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

I've got only two products on order with PCS now; The MK Triborg pack, as well as the TMNT Raph. I am just waiting for them. I know they will be delivered at some point. I am too busy to care about when.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:44 PM   #18
MissRoMayo
Fantastic Four

A lot of people are in your shoes and I don't think any of them will see the actual money. Your best options are to either be patient and wait for the statue or to take the Sideshow credit. It never expires, so surely there will be some point in your lifetime where you use it towards a statue.

I decided to take credit on one order and leave the other open. Ultra M Bison Player 2 has been delayed over a year, so if anything better appears on Sideshow before he releases, I'll cancel him too and use the credit.
MissRoMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:46 PM   #19
vikefan82
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoMayo View Post
A lot of people are in your shoes and I don't think any of them will see the actual money. Your best options are to either be patient and wait for the statue or to take the Sideshow credit. It never expires, so surely there will be some point in your lifetime where you use it towards a statue.

I decided to take credit on one order and leave the other open. Ultra M Bison Player 2 has been delayed over a year, so if anything better appears on Sideshow before he releases, I'll cancel him too and use the credit.
I am not interested in buying anything from Sideshow. I never have before and never will. The credit is forcing me to buy something I don't want to buy nor would ever, all because the original company failed to deliver what I *actually* did intend to buy.

It's not legal in America for companies to pull a bait and switch...to sell you one product and then tell you, "sorry nevermind we're going to sell you a completely different product for that money that you never approved or even knew existed prior to paying us."
Old 10-18-2018, 03:47 PM   #20
vikefan82
Doh!

Quote:
Except for the very first response to this thread.