Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-18-2023, 01:15 PM   #381
Demona
Martian Manhunter

All I know is math is real F'in hard for XM. They have sh!t the bed on scales for many of their statues. Why they are NOW choosing to fix the issue that "doesn't exist" is puzzling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
It will still be a bad piece 5% larger. They should have actually listened to what people were saying and made her boobs and butt 15% larger.
I don't see Jean as much of a butt girl, but she's always had an unflat chest. XM did her dirty. Storm has both boobs and butt. Rogue has always been more butt (thanks to XTAS). Psylocke is thighs. Emma is all plastic fantastic whatever. Jean to me was super cute girl next door with perky full C-cup chest on a thin frame.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 01:43 PM   #382
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Emma is all plastic fantastic whatever.
I LOL'ed hard at that.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 02:19 PM   #383
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
All I know is math is real F'in hard for XM. They have sh!t the bed on scales for many of their statues. Why they are NOW choosing to fix the issue that "doesn't exist" is puzzling.

I don't see Jean as much of a butt girl, but she's always had an unflat chest. XM did her dirty. Storm has both boobs and butt. Rogue has always been more butt (thanks to XTAS). Psylocke is thighs. Emma is all plastic fantastic whatever. Jean to me was super cute girl next door with perky full C-cup chest on a thin frame.
I agree. I see no issue with the OG scale. UNLESS statues shrink in production. Then I could see it being a problem for that original image.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote