Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 09-26-2018, 06:52 PM   #4071
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I think they're going to ride or die with the Hasbro bishoujos. And that's not a rumor.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:02 PM   #4072
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I think they're going to ride or die with the Hasbro bishoujos. And that's not a rumor.
GI Joe has some possibilities for me, but shame if DC ends with so many great possibilities still on the table.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:03 AM   #4073
Kotobukiya_EN
Koto CS
Producer

Smile Kotobukiya is back!

Hello everybody at Statue Forum!

We apologize for the long delay, but Kotobukiya is finally back on Statue Forum!

Sadly, with the departure of Gonk from the Kotobukiya team earlier this year, that left us with nobody to take over the "Ask Kotobukiya" thread. But to continue the tradition that Gonk left us, we at the Kotobukiya HQ in Tokyo, Japan would like to continue answering your questions again!

So to start things off, here are a few questions from you guys that have been left in this thread in the past few months:

Quote:
1. Any chance of getting a re-issue of the Artfx+ Sandtrooper 2 pack like you recently did the Royal Guards?
We get this question all the time from our fans (especially at events when we can see you guys face-to-face)! But that having been said, there is sadly no word about this down the pipeline anytime soon... But there is always a possibility for reproduction in the future especially if you guys keep asking!

Quote:
2. Any chance of remaking ArtFx Supergirl 1/6 or making a new Supergirl statue in the 1/6 size ?
No, we do not currently have any plans for this item. Our figurine style has changed since then, so we have been looking more at building our newer lines.

Quote:
3. With the date for storm to release in Feb 2019 when can we expect to see the next piece in the line or have you guys canceled this line?
We can't reveal anything at this time, but we do plan to add more to this line in the future. Stay tuned to our social media accounts!

Quote:
4. Will there be anymore new product announcements there or have we had our lot?
NYCC just ended this past weekend, and we FINALLY got to reveal some awesome things to you guys!

Official art for our Domino BISHOUJO:

Official art for our Catwoman BISHOUJO:

Aaaaand Street Fighter's Karin is also making her way to Kotobukiya BISHOUJO series (and Sakura soon afterwards):

For more updates on what we announced/showed at NYCC as well as our future updates on social media, check out our Facebook or Twitter! And no, we are not killing off our BISHOUJO or IKEMEN lines anytime soon!

Quote:
5. i like all the trainers but i would really love a 1/8 Scale of mewtwo and charizard , i think that they would sell a lot , any chance to be able to speak with kotobukiya ?
This is one of the trickier projects we have been trying to work on: releasing Pokemon figures for our foreign audience. Right now, we currently only have license to sell our Pokemon products to the Japanese market, thus, we have been making products that would sell in Japan. But hopefully we will be able to make Pokemon products we can sell overseas soon!

===

That's all for now! Thank you all for being patient with us! If you have any other further questions, feel free to ask in this thread, and we will get back to you all ASAP!

Today's reply has been brought to you by Gyoza! I, and the rest of the team, look forward to getting to talk to you guys again!

- Gyoza

Last edited by Kotobukiya_EN; 10-10-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Kotobukiya_EN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:50 AM   #4074
Augen
Metal Men

All I need to know is if DC Bishoujo is continuing beyond the upcoming Catwoman piece.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:54 AM   #4075
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Gyoza! Nice to meet you.

My questions is if the Marvel artfx+ line (non animated) will continue after the New Avengers line?

The guardians of the galaxy & Fantastic 4 would be amazing additions to the sets!
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #4076
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Hi Gyoza. So glad you're here!

Can you tell us if there will be any new announcements with the X-men 92 series? A lot of us were hoping for some NYCC news, either more X-men or a villains line. Thanks!
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:23 AM   #4077
Tushar
Hellboy

Hello Gyoza. Glad that Koto is back. And loving the new Bishoujos.

In case you're taking requests, I'd like a re-issue of the ArtFX+ Darth Vader: ROTJ version. The one compatible with the new Luke Skywalker. it's a shame Luke was released with bonus parts for that statue when it had already sold out.

I'd also like to see more swappable parts in the Marvel line, akin to the Star Wars line.

Finally, I'm very disappointed with the higher price points of some of the new ArtFX+ statues.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:01 AM   #4078
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

A shining Ray of hope. Welcome Gyoza, thanks for stepping in! Weapon X fine art..yay or nay?
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #4079
HieroJux
Birdman

Thanks Gyoza and welcome!
HieroJux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:53 AM   #4080
kikoken
Shadowhawk

hi!

thanks for getting back to us!

Will there be anymore X-men cartoon figures after Rogue & Gambit?

I need Psylocke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotobukiya_EN View Post
Hello everybody at Statue Forum!

We apologize for the long delay, but Kotobukiya is finally back on Statue Forum!

Sadly, with the departure of Gonk from the Kotobukiya team earlier this year, that left us with nobody to take over the "Ask Kotobukiya" thread. But to continue the tradition that Gonk left us, we at the Kotobukiya HQ in Tokyo, Japan would like to continue answering your questions again!

So to start things off, here are a few questions from you guys that have been left in this thread in the past few months:

We get this question all the time from our fans (especially at events when we can see you guys face-to-face)! But that having been said, there is sadly no word about this down the pipeline anytime soon... But there is always a possibility for reproduction in the future especially if you guys keep asking!

No, we do not currently have any plans for this item. Our figurine style has changed since then, so we have been looking more at building our newer lines.

We can't reveal anything at this time, but we do plan to add more to this line in the future. Stay tuned to our social media accounts!

NYCC just ended this past weekend, and we FINALLY got to reveal some awesome things to you guys!

Official art for our Domino BISHOUJO:

Official art for our Catwoman BISHOUJO:

Aaaaand Street Fighter's Karin is also making her way to Kotobukiya BISHOUJO series (and Sakura soon afterwards):

For more updates on what we announced/showed at NYCC as well as our future updates on social media, check out our Facebook or Twitter! And no, we are not killing off our BISHOUJO or IKEMEN lines anytime soon!

This is one of the trickier projects we have been trying to work on: releasing Pokemon figures for our foreign audience. Right now, we currently only have license to sell our Pokemon products to the Japanese market, thus, we have been making products that would sell in Japan. But hopefully we will be able to make Pokemon products we can sell overseas soon!

===

That's all for now! Thank you all for being patient with us! If you have any other further questions, feel free to ask in this thread, and we will get back to you all ASAP!

Today's reply has been brought to you by Gyoza! I, and the rest of the team, look forward to getting to talk to you guys again!

- Gyoza
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote