Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 11-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #601
Prevail69
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's who View Post
Hey Dreamwalker

Since many of us missed out on the Babydoll statue because of the small edition run.Can it be possible to have her in her varient white glitter costume?
Ohhh that would be Killer!

A edition of 500-750 would sell out instantly.
Prevail69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #602
riky
Mephisto

Hey Dreamwalker, ask your boss about HT. You are not holding Russian launch codes.
Price point
Estimated release date
Not asking a lot.
If your only answer is that you may in fact me holding launch codes please save it.
riky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #603
JoesphJ
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Hey Dreamwalker

Since many of us missed out on the Babydoll statue because of the small edition run.Can it be possible to have her in her varient white glitter costume?
Doubt this will happen because the costume is completely different. It would be difficult to make a 'glitter' like paint application without going to using cloth materials.
JoesphJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #604
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Greg has stated in the past that there wouldn't be another Baby Doll statue released.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #605
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Hey Dreamwalker,

any word on an edition size for the Sucker Punch Colossal Samurai? Has it been determined if this will be available to order outside of GG direct?

Thanks.
All i got back from the Sales department is TBD, ill let you know as soon as i hear otherwise.

Quote:
Hey Dreamwalker

For now the only variant that was planned for babydoll was the Japanese release version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riky View Post
Hey Dreamwalker, ask your boss about HT. You are not holding Russian launch codes.
Price point
Estimated release date
Not asking a lot.
If your only answer is that you may in fact me holding launch codes please save it.
A press release will be sent out on that line at the end of the year
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #606
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
can I sign up for that press release for my blog?
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #607
Movieman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

1. Are there any other characters from the Avengers movie that are being worked on in mini bust form?

2. Will we see any new sneaks of mini busts from The Hobbit soon?
Movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:00 AM   #608
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Gentle Giant cancels all plans for the Honey Trap line

Today an official statement form the Gentle Giant headqarters has been released regarding the plans for the Honey Trap line. Daran Walker, a.k.a. Dreamwalker, states the following; "Due to a lack of interest for this product line we have made the decision to cancel all plans for this line."

Protest
Furthermore D. Walker shows evidence of threats agains the company and him. Pictures of a man in a red skintight suit entering the office space of D. Walker and opening fire on him were shown at the press conference. Also two men, dressed as the well known cartoon characters Batman and Robin, have tried to break into the office but were apprehended by the local girlscouts on patrol that day. All in all Gentle Giant wishes these mad threats against the company and their employees to stop and says this to be one of the main reasons for the cancellation.

Prototypes
The prototypes are being shipped to a secret location. Only 10 of each character are made and will remain in possession of Gentle Giant. "Until we think the general public is ready for these high end collectibles we will keep them from being released." D. Walker states that he can ill afford another Klendathu. The press did not exactly know what he ment by it.

New threats
Several groups have made announcements that they will continue to assault gentle Giant until they release the release dates and previews of the Honey Trap line. One group, calling themselves "The Avengers", has sent out a message saying; "You may have a secret location, but we have a Hulk."

The whole world now awaits the day that news will come.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #609
JoesphJ
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post

Today an official statement form the Gentle Giant headqarters has been released regarding the plans for the Honey Trap line. Daran Walker, a.k.a. Dreamwalker, states the following; "Due to a lack of interest for this product line we have made the decision to cancel all plans for this line."

Protest
Furthermore D. Walker shows evidence of threats agains the company and him. Pictures of a man in a red skintight suit entering the office space of D. Walker and opening fire on him were shown at the press conference. Also two men, dressed as the well known cartoon characters Batman and Robin, have tried to break into the office but were apprehended by the local girlscouts on patrol that day. All in all Gentle Giant wishes these mad threats against the company and their employees to stop and says this to be one of the main reasons for the cancellation.

Prototypes
The prototypes are being shipped to a secret location. Only 10 of each character are made and will remain in possession of Gentle Giant. "Until we think the general public is ready for these high end collectibles we will keep them from being released." D. Walker states that he can ill afford another Klendathu. The press did not exactly know what he ment by it.

New threats
Several groups have made announcements that they will continue to assault gentle Giant until they release the release dates and previews of the Honey Trap line. One group, calling themselves "The Avengers", has sent out a message saying; "You may have a secret location, but we have a Hulk."

I guess I can wait a month or so for the announcement to be made.
JoesphJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #610
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
can I sign up for that press release for my blog?
It should be sent out via email, news letter and posted on our blog along with facebook and twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
1. Are there any other characters from the Avengers movie that are being worked on in mini bust form?

2. Will we see any new sneaks of mini busts from The Hobbit soon?
I have not been informed by the development team about the future of the line but i do know its still alive. The most recent addition im sure you know is the massive hulk http://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80294.htm

If there is anything to sneak out to you guys ill try and get my hands on it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post

Protest

Prototypes

New threats

I want to print this on news print and hang it on my wall. I will keep you guys posted as soon as i get any information about the line.
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote