Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Harley's Holiday BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2018, 03:50 AM   #1
ddarko
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 151
How do you buy the "exclusive" statues?

Hello,

So I really want to get one of the EX version of the statues but I am not quiet sure how to go about doing that. I live in Canada. Are the exclusives pretty much reserved for Brazil only?

I've looked on e-bay, but the price with the mark up is almost 300% when the statue is still in stock on the IS website. I mean, I'd rather buy a non-Ex at that point....

But yea, any help is appreciated !
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 04:00 AM   #2
dhbswp32
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
dhbswp32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarko View Post
Hello,

So I really want to get one of the EX version of the statues but I am not quiet sure how to go about doing that. I live in Canada. Are the exclusives pretty much reserved for Brazil only?

I've looked on e-bay, but the price with the mark up is almost 300% when the statue is still in stock on the IS website. I mean, I'd rather buy a non-Ex at that point....

But yea, any help is appreciated !


Until last year ex was available only in Brazilian ccxp event.

I also wanted Bane, so I asked the customer center a few months ago. I fully understand your feelings.

From this year, ex products are also available on Us official site.

There is no official confirmation, but it will guide you to the ccxp event next month.

I pray that we all can get.
dhbswp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:58 PM   #3
ddarko
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbswp32 View Post
Until last year ex was available only in Brazilian ccxp event.

I also wanted Bane, so I asked the customer center a few months ago. I fully understand your feelings.

From this year, ex products are also available on Us official site.

There is no official confirmation, but it will guide you to the ccxp event next month.

I pray that we all can get.
Aww, I guess the old EX products are not going to be available then. Oh well, at least we will start having the opportunity now !
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:43 PM   #4
dhbswp32
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
dhbswp32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarko View Post
Aww, I guess the old EX products are not going to be available then. Oh well, at least we will start having the opportunity now !
right.
Let's give up old ex products!
dhbswp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com