Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #151
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
So people are mad cause they needed to fix it in the first place? Nevermind they caught the issue and are addressing the issue before it ever gets to customers or even goes up for pre-order. This place is simply wacky sometimes. They missed something then caught it and it will literally not impact any customers. I think some people just enjoy being mad.
Fair point, but would SS have done anything about the arm issue if folks didn’t say anything? Not being a smart @$$, just curious.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 05:50 PM   #152
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Yeah I don’t see what the issue is. I love this piece and I think it really stood out at sdcc. I noticed the missing hand right away, but I’m happy its being addressed. I thought we wanted sideshow to listen to us and make changes but when they do it, it still isn’t good enough? Lol
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:00 PM   #153
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Yeah I don’t see what the issue is. I love this piece and I think it really stood out at sdcc. I noticed the missing hand right away, but I’m happy its being addressed. I thought we wanted sideshow to listen to us and make changes but when they do it, it still isn’t good enough? Lol
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:19 PM   #154
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Honestly I got too carried away.

It's just that for whatever reason I let my emotions get the better of me, and vented immediately after watching the live stream after hearing what at the time annoyed me on Rogue and to a lesser extent this piece, which other than that glaring misstep is an excellent looking piece.

I should've let myself a bit of time prior to posting. I should've known better, as it just makes me look like a big idiot.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:19 PM   #155
Timothy
The Spirit

Quote:
Agreed
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:23 PM   #156
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Fair point, but would SS have done anything about the arm issue if folks didn’t say anything? Not being a smart @$$, just curious.
I honestly think it's a miracle that they're ' intentially' changing the prototype for the better. I should go out and buy some lottery tickets.

It just 'surprised' me how it could be missed is all.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:29 PM   #157
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Honestly I got too carried away.

It's just that for whatever reason I let my emotions get the better of me, and vented immediately after watching the live stream after hearing what at the time annoyed me on Rogue and to a lesser extent this piece, which other than that glaring misstep is an excellent looking piece.

I should've let myself a bit of time prior to posting. I should've known better, as it just makes me look like a big idiot.
It's ok, we've all gotten really mad at something before and wished someone would have gotten fired for it... it's human nature.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:35 PM   #158
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
It's ok, we've all gotten really mad at something before and wished someone would have gotten fired for it... it's human nature.
I do apologise for that.

My own lame excuse is that I woke up at what was 4am to watch the live show, and was only half functioning.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:04 PM   #159
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

That Australian time will do it to you...
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #160
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Sooo....I don't have to go on FB and contact Keith Kopinski? Because I have been pretty busy. So, thanks for taking care of that for me.

Now, if you will just give the construct a little bit deeper green, so it looks less plastic toy, we will be in business.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote