Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-02-2019, 05:37 PM   #21
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Well, this infinity war line is booming so it’s safe to say we’ll be seeing plenty more avengers members.

DC Stuff I cant speak to on pricing but yea they are bigger and have arms etc. so I’m assuming that’ll add to the cost. I think same price as the terminator busts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Todd, have you heard what the plans are for this line? Black Widow? Cap?

$2300-$2500 seems wholly reasonable to me for this. I hope, but don't expect, the DC pieces to come in at similar price points.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #22
pdenham
Teen Titans

Thanks!
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:47 PM   #23
shooterch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

That's good to know...
shooterch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 02:55 PM   #24
Darth Milo
Hydra

Very disappointed in that base but even more how they cut of his chest.. the rest looks great but allready ordered Thanos, can't have them all and I am waiting for their Alita line..
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:18 AM   #25
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Price will be about the same as Thanos
if that's the case, you will have another order from me man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Very disappointed in that base but even more how they cut of his chest.. the rest looks great but allready ordered Thanos, can't have them all and I am waiting for their Alita line..
if it helps keep the cost down, I don't mind it. I really want this to go with Thanos.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:15 PM   #26
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Well, this infinity war line is booming so it’s safe to say we’ll be seeing plenty more avengers members.

DC Stuff I cant speak to on pricing but yea they are bigger and have arms etc. so I’m assuming that’ll add to the cost. I think same price as the terminator busts
Any chance for a picture of Hulk and Thanos together?

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:04 AM   #27
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

He will be around $2500, he is ALL silicone, Thanos is only part and very little hair if any. But he doesnt have arms and the work that goes into the terminator pieces. SO $2400 to $2500 for this silicone bust BASED on thier pricing. There pricing for there products is INSANELY LOW for what your getting, wether it be a resin bust with no face for under a grand or half resin, part silicone and other materials for basiclly $2000 grand. Ive never seen a company put out this quality, size and materials for this type of money. IF they had an outlet in NA, there stuff still sells out in china, but it would sell out incredibly faster when available in states with cheaper shipping options. They are taking the market by storm because they are doing everything from resin busts, affordable for most, amazing silicone platinum busts or torso busts with arms that are STILL under $3000, which is unheard of, to 1/4 and 1/3 and 1/2 statues. The only thing they done have............YET is a full statue, but it wont surprise me when they release a statue they are convinced will sell. They are wiping the floor quality wise and price wise with every other company. I personally think they are putting out to many things to fast, and growing to fast, I think they should slow down and just make sure the products coming out are 100%. SO far looks good. Everyone even getting that spiderman resin bust is tickled pink with the quality and light up eyes and eye swap outs. I actually amazed with the sculpting and quality. They are serious company and are doing things right, by getting the licences when really , in China, they dont have to. But they are, so they are professional and they listen to the fans feedback big time. They are setting the bar on customer satisfaction and service and pricing. They just need a distributer for EU, Canada AND US. Then they will probably sell out any thing they put out in days, not weeks or months. They are unstoppable at this point. No one can touch what they are doing. They are truly trying to cater to every ones wallet. As well as making things usually unaffordable like silicone pieces affordable. $3000 for a silicone bust is CRAZY cheap by industry standards. Lets just hope its truly the good SMOOTH ON platinum silicone, if it is, then they will last pretty much forever.I get why they are putting out so much marvel stuff, but there DC stuff will blow minds and be more money as even wonder woman is full torso with two arms and to the waist and alot of hair. That bust will Be around $3300 in my opinion and worth every penny if they get the likeness right. They wont stop till they get it. That is the good thing about them, They listen and fix things. That is rare, very rare.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:23 AM   #28
CWalker
The Avengers

CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:22 PM   #29
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
... Lets just hope its truly the good SMOOTH ON platinum silicone, if it is, then they will last pretty much forever.
Will there ever be any way to truly know the quality of the silicone they are using short of just seeing how it holds up ten years plus from now?

Also, while I could possibly/probably be motivated to go all on in one very expensive bust for a character I really wanted, I'd be be more than just disappointed if they then kicked out a 1/3 full figure of the same. That is going to be the sticking point for me.

Also- tariffs.

A lot of stuff is up in the air right now which makes what could have been a rare, push all other things aside for a couple years because it's worth it purchase, into a substantially riskier endeavor.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:35 PM   #30
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Will there ever be any way to truly know the quality of the silicone they are using short of just seeing how it holds up ten years plus from now?

Also, while I could possibly/probably be motivated to go all on in one very expensive bust for a character I really wanted, I'd be be more than just disappointed if they then kicked out a 1/3 full figure of the same. That is going to be the sticking point for me.

Also- tariffs.

A lot of stuff is up in the air right now which makes what could have been a rare, push all other things aside for a couple years because it's worth it purchase, into a substantially riskier endeavor.
If ya can't afford the risk ya can't afford the statue.

Seriously these guys are PO'ing a ton of stuff and the jury won't be in for a while.

Some of these busts look too good to be true at any price and especially for the asking money and we all know what happens when something is too good to be true...
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote