Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 02-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #2411
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm 38 next month.. there's a 26 year-old young woman at my work who I'm casually courting, and we now have a lunch date set...

.. the age gap initially bothered me, but it apparently doesn't bother her... lol. She's pretty, smart, (Senior at Cal Poly), etc, and playfully gives me sh!t, but... yeah.. there's a 12 year-gap between us. Not a stranger to sometimes dating women older than me, but not 12 years older!! lol

So.. yeah... not sure if I'm a novelty to her, or what. Haha. She's admitted to me she finds me more engaging than any other employee there, so there's that... but.. no time for this sh!t right now. lol Should I just play this out?

Edit: guess it's worth adding that she's told me she's single.. as am I. Nancy doesn't count.. she's a fwb. lol I'd curtail that if this pans out, though.

Last edited by Argonus; 02-12-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #2412
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Afternoon Mafias.
dablkpnther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:53 PM   #2413
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
I'm 38 next month.. there's a 26 year-old young woman at my work who I'm casually courting, and we now have a lunch date set...

.. the age gap initially bothered me, but it apparently doesn't bother her... lol. She's pretty, smart, (Senior at Cal Poly), etc, and playfully gives me sh!t, but... yeah.. there's a 12 year-gap between us. Not a stranger to sometimes dating women older than me, but not 12 years older!! lol

So.. yeah... not sure if I'm a novelty to her, or what. Haha. She's admitted to me she finds me more engaging than any other employee there, so there's that... but.. no time for this sh!t right now. lol Should I just play this out?

Edit: guess it's worth adding that she's told me she's single.. as am I. Nancy doesn't count.. she's a fwb. lol I'd curtail that if this pans out, though.
Do your thing Ryan. Live a little...you deserve it bro. Don't let the age get in the way unless the red flags comes up early on in the relationship. Enjoy it for what it is because you never know where the road might take you with the young lady.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #2414
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
I didn't know you were born in the BX Dre. What part?
Born and raised there. I lived all over in the Bronx except the northern part of town. lol. I lived on 174th Street on Grand Concourse at one time in my youth, Castle Hill in my tween stage, South Bronx off Third Avenue as a teen. Lived in Parkchester for a minute with the wife before finally settling in Staten Island. Wow, I feel like I just gave you my life story. Still got family left in the borough. I sometimes head up to the borough every now and then. Btw, I could've sworn I told you I was from the Bronx.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #2415
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:

McFly...McFly anybody home???

UMM yeah you should play it out...Come on when you are 50 she will be close to 40 will it be a big deal then?

Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #2416
Frankierock
Omega Red

Sup peeps!!!!
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #2417
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

Do your thing dude. Screw the age difference.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #2418
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

The proper age gap between a man and a woman is really a simple math equation. You should always have a girl half your age plus 7. It works like so

If you are Your lady should be

20 17
30 22
40 27
50 32
70 42

As you can see you have to get a different girl every once in a while but it is math, so how can you argue? Right?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #2419
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks for the advice, guys... I'll see where it goes.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #2420
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

A friend owns/operates a local beauty salon, and she regularly posts pics of clients on FB...

... I'm not really focusing on this client's hair.